Beckijones4 #13 she no work she only burger an chip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunglasses still firmly on her head. Not like it’s December 3rd or anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she put a minuscule amount of moisturiser on? Give your skin a chance BecBec, it’s drier than the desert.

Also it’s legit worrying how yellow her eyes are

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe someone commented saying her skin is flawless… piss right off

Reactions: 7
The glasses on her head on 3rd December. She defo does it because she thinks her head appears slimmer. Like when she used to wear those thick headbands.

The thing is she genuinely has no shame. If I wanted a photo board I wouldn’t film myself to all those people making my own. I’d feel like a right saddo. The girl has some confidence.

And the GRWM. The old “anti ageing shampoo” yet lets her hair be a greasy mess 24/7. Becki you don’t work you can spend 10 mins longer on your hair. It’s filth!!! She really is a state. Also the amount of comments suggesting to her to use more moisturiser etc and she just ignores it. Her face needs so so much more. It’s so big and dry!!!!! She does it for the views.

Reactions: 10
She’s heading for a life on pip due to self inflicted obesity issues.
Sorry, but she shouldn’t be entitled to it. She’s chosen this life for herself, she’s the size she is because of her own actions (or lack of).

Pip should be for people with conditions they cannot help, not for lazy fat twats who don’t do anything with their life except for eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
bloody snack review? Like anyone is going to listen to her.. she loves all food

Reactions: 3
Every good review is the same… “so so nice” “so so good” what is the point? She has such a limited vocabulary

Reactions: 13
I swear people must wait for her to post a new tiktok and they pounce as soon as he does.
Someone has dared her to review fruit and veg 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear to god if anyone I knew made a sex noise whilst eating food I'd want to knock them out 🤢

Reactions: 5
she literally always says she only drinks red top milk? is there a separate milk for diff foods?

I feel dead tight saying this but if I was her mum and dad her presence in that house would be annoying me. She never bleeping goes out, she’s literally on top of her parents 24/7 I’ve never seen anything like it

Reactions: 15
she literally always says she only drinks red top milk? is there a separate milk for diff foods?

I feel dead tight saying this but if I was her mum and dad her presence in that house would be annoying me. She never bleeping goes out, she’s literally on top of her parents 24/7 I’ve never seen anything like it
If she was my daughter I’d give her the bollocking of the century, she acts like a 5 year old, isn’t responsible, no aspirations for life, isn’t planning on being independent any time soon and her whole personality is hoveling food in her cake hole like a greedy disgusting pig. I’d be embarrassed and ashamed. Soz 😕

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.