Beckijones4 #13 she no work she only burger an chip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got RAGING PMS so I thought I’d self-harm by watching burger and chip’s latest videums. She is living in a bleeping parallel universe where getting a wide on over a box of sweets, or tweaking your bleeping nips in a jumper that looks like she got it from lost property is the norm. duck off and get a life you overgrown manatee calf.
Manatee calf has killed me off 😂😭

Reactions: 4
The absolute grease of her hair is disgusting! And how not ashamed she is of it is even more disgusting. I go around sometimes with hair you could fry an egg on but do I post videums of me to thousands with said greasy hair? Do I duck! She really doesn’t give a tit about herself

Reactions: 5
Chuffing hell that ASOS haul, those jumpers are the style my 75 year old nan wears. I can’t believe any 30 year old is browsing ASOS, sees them and goes mmm yeah niyceee

and she deffo ordered bigger sizes on purpose so she could act smug saying they’re too big and she needs to size down
Her Klarna bill must be through the roof

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.