Beckijones4 #13 she no work she only burger an chip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the Best title Iā€™ve ever seen, itā€™s so inaccurate but somehow 100% accurate

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats on the title, best one yet! šŸ˜‚

recap: shes still a fat, lazy greedy oaf, nothing has actually changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if sheā€™ll have one of those cakes with little icing decorative things on it of what she likes. A little Big Mac, kebab, homemade cheps, an airfryer, a costa cup, Harry Potter tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So after her birthday is Becki just going to hang the collage of herself that she made above her bed or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s awkward enough having to say itā€™s your own birthday when booking a reservation I couldnā€™t imagine making a collage for myself šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pepperoni pie is pepperoni and like pastryā€¦ thanks for that Becky! So insightful.

Seriously when did she last wash her hair? It must stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The absolute cringe of her making her own photo board with her 14yo niece. Jesus wept, Iā€™m starting to believe sheā€™s not mentally challenged sheā€™s actually just a raging narcissist :oops: Iā€™d feel so embarrassed arranging a 30th party for myself. Doesnā€™t she get the hint that if no one is doing it for her then theyā€™re not that bothered.

Perhaps itā€™s just me; I donā€™t really get the hype around birthdays. I understand making a fuss for kids but for adults I donā€™t get it. My 30th was lockdown with just my little boy and Iā€™d much rather that 10x over than do what Becki is doing:oops:

Also that pie ad did nothing but put me off buying one because every time I see them Iā€™ll just think of her orgasm face:sick: bet the company are mad regretting that choice, she has no vocabulary and is the worst person to do an ad

ā€œpizza and pie together does it get any betterā€ next sentence ā€œpizza and pie together? Not sure. Can it get any betterā€ ā€¦ make it make sense!

So so niyceeee, so good

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m the same in my group of friends there have been 4 big birthdays in the last 18 months and we do something nice to celebrate that is a theme in our group and to the person whoā€™s birthday it is but itā€™s a small thing because who has the time or the energy? I also feel for her having the ultimate December birthday often they get overlooked etc my kids have birthdays around Xmas and we chose to make a bigger deal than Xmas because everyone else is busy etc.

But yeah, go do something nice for yourself beck instead of just eating. Or have an eating experience, something posh or rare etc.

although I canā€™t talk for one birthday me and a friend went and tried all we could from stalls/non chain places in London, was lush though (and we walked miles to make room for more food). šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
The absolute cringe of her making her own photo board with her 14yo niece. Jesus wept, Iā€™m starting to believe sheā€™s not mentally challenged sheā€™s actually just a raging narcissist :oops: Iā€™d feel so embarrassed arranging a 30th party for myself. Doesnā€™t she get the hint that if no one is doing it for her then theyā€™re not that bothered.

Perhaps itā€™s just me; I donā€™t really get the hype around birthdays. I understand making a fuss for kids but for adults I donā€™t get it. My 30th was lockdown with just my little boy and Iā€™d much rather that 10x over than do what Becki is doing:oops:

Also that pie ad did nothing but put me off buying one because every time I see them Iā€™ll just think of her orgasm face:sick: bet the company are mad regretting that choice, she has no vocabulary and is the worst person to do an ad

ā€œpizza and pie together does it get any betterā€ next sentence ā€œpizza and pie together? Not sure. Can it get any betterā€ ā€¦ make it make sense!

So so niyceeee, so good
It is absolutely insane, by her nieces age your already moving away from that nonsense

for my 30th I went to watch Barcelona and Rafael Nafal

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.