Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Mate I’d be flying down them stairs slipper in hand fucking making all that noise pissing about making mug cakes with all the lights on. She doesn’t half irritate me

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Only Becki could say she's eating soft stuff cos of her tooth and then eat 3 reasonably crusty types of bread in 24hrs

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Thankgod there’s a thread of this girl. I always thought she was alright & just a bit food obsessed but the last few weeks she’s getting on my bloody nerves!!!! Her life revolves around eating .. it’s embarrassing. She will cook a meal for her family but take loads!! Adding um at the end of every bloody word. Shaking her fork. The orgasm moan when eating. The sweet smile with mouth half open trying to look friendly n sweet but it starts to look idiotic. She’s really pissin me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just a thought, that poor dentist. She had the massive kebab and ‘mini pizza’ meal last night, her breath must have stank this morning. I bet she struggled to hold her farts in on that dentist chair too(m)

• Sick
  • Haha

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Please can we keep the thread title for next one it’s soooo soooo goodddd 😂

Beckijones4 #14 Jaundice Jones: she no work she only burger and chip

• Haha
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Becki u fat prick. No one asks you to video yourself stuffing pork chops down ur pigeon neck, no one asks u to post how many kebabs you’ve had. If u don’t like the shit go back to work and sort your life out. Fuck off with it

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Nmb123

When she was getting her hair dyed and tpuched the bottle, never heard someone make such a big deal out of having a blob of dye on her fingers.

Also in the hair colour reveal videum, dod any of you lot notice how when she starts talking about food and her little slither tongue started poking out uncontrollably like she was all aroused. 🤮

When your ma says she cba cooking tonight
Omg she really reminds me of Ting tong from little Britain. Please someone tell me they know what I’m talking about 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25