Beckijones4 #12 Hefty heifer with breezeblock feet, all she does is eat eat eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg when I was a kid I got a book called like the girls guide tk being the best at everything and one of the tips said if you put your tongue behind your teeth when you smile you’re supposed to look prettier. Always reminds me of that when she does it ffs

Also does anyone remember when she used a barbie cookbook😭😭
Barbie Cookbook? Ffs lol no??

Reactions: 1
Wonder how much money she makes from her merch. The clothes go up to a size 26, so they won’t even fit her.

E4A05C43-6E13-4418-B930-28C20B7F5057.png

omg she does cameo as well 🤣 £21 a pop

78724BB8-FA9C-44C7-B2FF-65FF718505A6.png

• Wow
Wow the clothes only go up to 26? That’s actually really bad especially since she’s bigger than that!

Reactions: 5
Tbf if she advertised that she does cameos with her saying mclurry or fruit bags she could have made a few quid but that ship has sailed now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed she literally has no friends. Nothing wrong with not having a big group of mates but she’s never just catching up with a friend or gone shopping with one. The only friend I’ve ever heard of which she considers her “bestie” is Declan who she met through him being a MOD on TikTok…. Quite sad really. I wonder why? Not even one close girly mate.

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed she literally has no friends. Nothing wrong with not having a big group of mates but she’s never just catching up with a friend or gone shopping with one. The only friend I’ve ever heard of which she considers her “bestie” is Declan who she met through him being a MOD on TikTok…. Quite sad really. I wonder why? Not even one close girly mate.
There is a blonde lass she's mates with I think they either worked or were at uni together but you don't see them together very much.

Reactions: 3
There is a blonde lass she's mates with I think they either worked or were at uni together but you don't see them together very much.
Yeah now you say it. That does ring a bell… well that’s good. A lot of people are pointing it out on her recent shopping video and made me think

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.