Beckijones4 #12 Hefty heifer with breezeblock feet, all she does is eat eat eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our fave gal who’s hitting all the 30s - years, stones and maccies a week xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whyyyyy am I starting to feel really sorry for her ffs 🤦‍♀️ going getting a clearblue asap cos the only time in my life I’m this soft is when I’m due on or pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ‘I’m obsessed’ video 🤣🤣🤣 she’s literally box dyed her hair brown. Just brown.
You would have thought she’d grown a unicorn horn she’s that chuffed with herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ‘I’m obsessed’ video 🤣🤣🤣 she’s literally box dyed her hair brown. Just brown.
You would have thought she’d grown a unicorn horn she’s that chuffed with herself!
😂😂 no no no-she dyed it chocolate truffle and why is she so scared about it? She gets her hair dyed at the salon so why so pafetic about a box dye! I’d have slapped sense into her! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 5
I personally like this colour on her but I swear she picked chocolate truffle on purpose for more hate engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whyyyyy am I starting to feel really sorry for her ffs 🤦‍♀️ going getting a clearblue asap cos the only time in my life I’m this soft is when I’m due on or pregnant
Get a grip woman. Does this screenshot take away your softness?
3C283724-9E11-47F0-9D79-8149AA759C5D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That chicken dish she did last night for her tea looked nice, never thought I’d type these words but she’s influenced me to make it one day next week though I’ll not cremate the spices and shall be eating mine at the table not in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her lush video. Skin looks a lot different in the first part of it, probably doesn’t want to use filter as it’ll affect how the box looks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.