Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yoo.hoo

Everytime someone asks what she does for a living I want to post this. It just sums her up

Screenshot_20221130_185445_Gallery.jpg

While I'm at it that's my suggestion for the next thread title - she no work she only burger an chip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Aw stop it guys her mum and dad haven’t done anything wrong
I get she's annoying etc brings it on herself etc but the comments on her looks, her families looks, calling her the most ugliest thing to walk the planet basically... like come on... I thought we did better than rip someone completely apart for something they can't help! Weight she can help but literal features? It must be soul destroying to read those sorts of comments about yourself! This thread is probably one of the hardest to read coz it really does come across as plain old bullying rather than being a place we call out shitty behaviours!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

KYLIE

VIP Member
I was literally shocked when I saw the shepherds pie portion. And then the brownies and custard, I’d be absolutely full to the brim and feel sick after just the dinner. Notice how she put almost the entire tin of custard over the brownies too?!

It’s sad really that people praise her saying oh looks so nice. You’re so pretty. Wow Becki looks lovely. Ignore the haters. Blah blah blah.

She doesn’t look pretty. She looks ill and jaundiced, her eyes are yellow and her skin is bright red and spotty. Her hair is greasy and she has dandruff - that isn’t pretty, she puts no effort in to her appearance because she’s on a downward spiral of eating, sleeping in til 11am and barely going out unless it’s for food… and all people do is encourage it!

So sick of all these very obese people online being told there is nothing wrong with their lifestyles. So weird how we’ve normalised “plus size” aka chronic obesity with serious dangers attached to it. Anyone who calls it out is a hater or troll now apparently!

Absolutely gross now she just crams herself full of greasy disgusting foods all day. It’s an ED in itself, it isn’t just being skinny and being sick that’s an ED, but no one ever seems to pay attention to this side of it. If she was doing the opposite food wise people wouldn’t praise her in the comments they’d be so concerned and she’d likely be disabled for promoting anorexia etc. But this is fine?!

Sorry for the rant. Just sick of seeing the encouragement over her lately 🫠

Reactions: 29
984154EE-9598-4192-A47B-FB1E84B2EDD9.png

She really does filter her videos/photos doesn’t she. She’s unrecognisable here.
08BC2E68-461F-4432-9F92-02A2433BA32F.png

Shame she didn’t filter the jizz/sour cream dip/thrush/drool out!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
This is a forum for people to discuss whatever they want, to vent on anything they like. Speak their mind. It’s the only place I know of where being able to say what you feel whether that be good or bad, nasty, bitchy we can do here without judgement. If you don’t agree then we have the ability to scroll on and ignore, if we agree we like and comment. But being made up feel bad for venting here anonymously is not on imo. People say things on Beckis videos but we don’t cos it’s not nice for her to read. I come here and feel the freedom to express myself knowing I’m with like minded others and not letting Becki read it is what Tattle is for. If she chooses to come here then that’s on her. There is a Becki Rave thread I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

GoldHoops

Nanna Bea at her 30th
I can imagine her squaring up to her rough looking sister after a few pints

• Haha
Reactions: 25