Beckijones4 #12 Hefty heifer with breezeblock feet, all she does is eat eat eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she's going out tonight but the way she's in two minds about washing her hair.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I would never go out with greasy hair like hers and did you all see the amount of dandruff in her black top!!!

Reactions: 6
Why does she sound so fake these days? Like she’s really trying to make her videos interesting or something but failing and just describing everything as ‘so nice’.
I suffer with fine hair that gets greasy quickly, so I reckon hers looking like that will stink tonight!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
If she hadn't gone viral with the maccies thing she would deffo have faded away. She will just make her wieiad more crazy for the engagement

Reactions: 3
What’s with the deleted videos? She was wittering on from her bed this morning that she’d been ‘so so lucky’ getting Peter Kay tickets. Then she was unboxing a Lush order and whining about the price of candles. Clearly too boring even for her page…

Reactions: 3
What’s with the deleted videos? She was wittering on from her bed this morning that she’d been ‘so so lucky’ getting Peter Kay tickets. Then she was unboxing a Lush order and whining about the price of candles. Clearly too boring even for her page…
Defo because she has about 90% hate comments and 10% supporting comments now

Reactions: 2
76EC230F-8E67-4DA0-B5EC-14D478A542C4.jpeg

Talk about cat fishing!! All those filters and that crazy psycho look and that bloody tongue behind the teeth 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg when I was a kid I got a book called like the girls guide tk being the best at everything and one of the tips said if you put your tongue behind your teeth when you smile you’re supposed to look prettier. Always reminds me of that when she does it ffs

Also does anyone remember when she used a barbie cookbook😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she hadn't gone viral with the maccies thing she would deffo have faded away. She will just make her wieiad more crazy for the engagement
I don't know how she went viral. I just thought it was slow cooker hot chocolate :LOL: What's the maccies thing? (besides her going daily once a week)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.