Beckijones4 #12 Hefty heifer with breezeblock feet, all she does is eat eat eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she make no effort for the Pie Video, her hair, her jumper she really is going downhill.
I think Becks is depressed as well as having something going wrong in her body.
Who would make a board like that, I think over time we have seen all the growing up pictures. Becks is trapped at about aged 10.

Reactions: 3
Why did she make no effort for the Pie Video, her hair, her jumper she really is going downhill.
I think Becks is depressed as well as having something going wrong in her body.
Who would make a board like that, I think over time we have seen all the growing up pictures. Becks is trapped at about aged 10.
Thing is, who wouldn’t be depressed if their life resembled hers. It wouldn’t shock me at all if she is depressed, and I know it’s so much easier said than done but she needs to start making a change to her life?! She has all of this people around her I struggle to believe no one has told her how much damage she is doing to herself

Reactions: 2
I can’t bring myself to rip into her for that pic cos it seems the only time in the girls 30 years she’s been a normal young woman and had a life

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.