Beckijones4 #11 A Macdonald’s a dayum won’t keep the doctor awayum (for much longer)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bloody sunglasses, thay are not even decent ones thay look like thay cost £1.50 from b&m.

Reactions: 3
I think we’re all forgetting Beckis dad has/had (cancer? Correct me if I’m wrong but she’s called him a poorly man) and is often in hospital as she’s mentioned so don’t think it’s right commenting on his appearance

Reactions: 6
Beck beck for the love of god get rid of those glasses!! Enough now. You don’t need anything on top of your head, it doesn’t make it look smaller or slimmer or whatever the hell it is you are trying to achieve. Just stop it!

Reactions: 8
Can I put forward a suggestion that the sunglasses actually stay on the head rather than in the face.

find the right shape Becky I have a big ol moon face and I hate that some glasses are so comically small on my face so I put them down and find ones that fit, better all round.

Reactions: 2
I think we’re all forgetting Beckis dad has/had (cancer? Correct me if I’m wrong but she’s called him a poorly man) and is often in hospital as she’s mentioned so don’t think it’s right commenting on his appearance
I think it’s just an observation

Reactions: 4
The glasses she wears are to keep her hair in place how about be normal and buy clips.tbh everything she does is just to higher engagement I'm sure.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.