Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
She was moaning on live because she hasn’t seen Paige since last Thursday “because it’s half term” god forbid a 14 year old girl wants to hang out with her mates and not her sad lump of an Aunty

• Haha
Reactions: 32

pearlpotatoxo

Chatty Member
Not her saying “the cost of living hasn’t half gone up” to her mum whilst being unemployed, living at home and chauffeured around everywhere 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Apologies if anyone here is from there but Becki and her family are from Ellesmere Port which is notoriously known for interbreeding so the family situation makes sense
I know of a girl from Ellesmere Port who had to split up from her fiancé because they found out they were first cousins

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

pearlpotatoxo

Chatty Member
“Today I wanted to do something that’s a little bit productive and good for my mental health” - could always try getting a job?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Kelso56

Apologies if anyone here is from there but Becki and her family are from Ellesmere Port which is notoriously known for interbreeding so the family situation makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
I can't wait to see what her 30th party will be like.
I’m calling it: Miller and Carterm with her family, kids balloons and a montage of her standing awkwardly waving with both hands in her parents lounge behind a large cake. Sunglasses glued to her brisket bonce all day. Guyyyyyyys I can’t believe I’m FIRRRTY

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
Recap: 29 yr old HunchBeck ( aka Quasimodoum ) is still a fick, fat, greedy, lazy oaf with no life of her own. She tags along on all her nieces and nephewms outings, claiming to be “taking them” when in fact she’s always hogging the front passenger seat of her mums / sisters car. She’s done a couple of ADs which were enough to put anyone off ever shopping at Yours or Spar. She has obviously gained weight and is still trying to convince us that she’s shrunk since last year. The minging Crocs are glued to her breeze block feet in all weathers and her skin / hair is looking increasingly manky.

But yeah, luv youm all!

• Haha

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Why is she making hot chocolate in a slow cooker for god sake. Just do it normally I genuinely don’t get the obsession she has with pissing about with food
I bet her mum still has to hide the fancy shampoo so she doesn't make potions with it in the shower 😂 its like 29 going on 4.

• Haha