Beckijones4 #11 A Macdonald’s a dayum won’t keep the doctor awayum (for much longer)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say her family are exhausted with her asking stupid questions trying to be ditsy and cute all the time. “Why is white?!!!” “Why is it foaming??!!!” It’s hair dye Becki, stop acting shocked.

Someone said in the comments that she’d look nice with curtain bangs and she said she’s too scared to do that. It’s a shame really, her hair needs a nice styled cut to suit her face but she’s too scared to do anything but let it all grown one length and sit limp on her head.

Also disappointed that immediately after she dyed and straightened her hair, she had it thrown back in that boring bun for Paige’s dancing.
She would look much better with a fringe and layered it would soften her face

Reactions: 2
I agree it’s someone from here - can you still browse this website without signing up? I’m not sure her mum would get in trouble anyway so the reporting is pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.