Beckijones4 #11 A Macdonald’s a dayum won’t keep the doctor awayum (for much longer)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cryptix cannot believe she blocked you for speaking the truth!!

The baking the loaf cake video is informative as always - a 1/3 of caster sugar. A 1/3 of what?! A spoon? A bag?

Reactions: 8
Not even a bad comment was it tbf?
Do you have another tiktok account? Although you can view without an account actually

Can’t believe she has 11 threads so far haha. and has anyone noticed her followers are creeping up to 400k. Living it large big Becki. Who needs a degree to make it in life eh

Reactions: 5
Recap: 29 yr old HunchBeck ( aka Quasimodoum ) is still a fick, fat, greedy, lazy oaf with no life of her own. She tags along on all her nieces and nephewms outings, claiming to be “taking them” when in fact she’s always hogging the front passenger seat of her mums / sisters car. She’s done a couple of ADs which were enough to put anyone off ever shopping at Yours or Spar. She has obviously gained weight and is still trying to convince us that she’s shrunk since last year. The minging Crocs are glued to her breeze block feet in all weathers and her skin / hair is looking increasingly manky.

But yeah, luv youm all!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Double chocolate banana bread 🙄 has to take something *relatively* healthy and quadruple the calories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs another ‘dancing’ videum with the pitta tits swinging around

The first second where she’s just gorming at the camera…..

Reactions: 4
Whyyyy do the sunglasses look like swimming goggles strapped to her face?! And whyyyyy is her body shape like an upside down triangle ive never seen anything like it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry @restingbtcface I have no idea how Leah is related, presumably a daughter of one of Becki's siblings but no idea which one! The family tree confuses me!
Same! But I’m so nosy and I feel like I can’t rest until I find out

Why can’t she edit the end of her vids so we don’t have to see this

7221BC61-E130-42D8-84AF-94959A8FF2C4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she answering what animal she relates to with so much thought into it. Like becki ur nearly 30 can you not engage in adult convo or is it limited to that mind numbing tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.