Beckijones4 #11 A Macdonald’s a dayum won’t keep the doctor awayum (for much longer)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have treats hanging from her ceiling because every time she dances she’s there looking into the corner

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must carry ALL her weight on her back, her bottom half doesn’t even look that big in that dancing video it’s literally all in on her top half?? I’m so confused

Reactions: 4
Why is she answering what animal she relates to with so much thought into it. Like becki ur nearly 30 can you not engage in adult convo or is it limited to that mind numbing tit
It’s shocking. It isn’t cute Becki you look like a immature babycunt

She must carry ALL her weight on her back, her bottom half doesn’t even look that big in that dancing video it’s literally all in on her top half?? I’m so confused
Look to the right side of her, in the hips area. You can see it all jiggling

Reactions: 3
How can she post that? She looks terrible!! Becki needs a reality check... shes huge. She needs to get her eating under control.

Reactions: 5
That dancing video 💀 god I only wish I could have a smidgen of her confidence!!! bleeping state of her

Can. Not. Stand. Her. I’m not falling for this nice girl b******t. She rates herself so so so much

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That dancing video 💀 god I only wish I could have a smidgen of her confidence!!! bleeping state of her
Its lack of self awareness, it’s not confidence. She doesn’t see that she is a giant, childish wardrobe of toe-curling cringe supported by children that don’t know any better & parents that have indulged her all her life, instead of taking her health seriously from an early age.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Leah is most likely a niece of hers, but she doesn’t feel that way because they’re very close in age - less than 5 years between them.

Becki has said before she has 3 sisters and a brother but she’s the youngest - so Leah can’t be her sister if that’s the case. She is also the only one with the Jones surname and Leah shares a surname with Becki’s older siblings so she has to be related on her mum’s side.

There’s a post on her Instagram from a few years ago with a caption about Porsha spending time with her Nanny and Aunty Becki - so we know that Becki’s mum is Porsha’s grandmother in some way. So I think the theory of Leah being her niece and therefore Porsha and Parker being her grandniece and nephew makes the most sense.

Her sister Rachel is the only sibling we see frequently so I think a lot of people assume she’s the only link to Becki’s nieces and nephews. But the younger kids aren’t hers.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately she inherited her dads body shape with the short stubby legs, narrow hips and wide stomach. Her legs don’t look as big as her upper body but you can still tell they look like babies legs with all the fat rolls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.