BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd that she’s kept the photos with him, or kept the ones with captions about “the man”
I noticed this as well. Wonder if he'll make the mistake of taking her back. If he does, when it then ends it will end for good.

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, I just stumbled upon her thrift insta. And she writes about being in town with many people there like she was in, and I quote, "a war zone". Like no. I understand social anxiety, I have it myself. But you do. NOT. COMPARE. IT. TO. WAR.

That is just in poor, poor taste.

She clearly knows herself and her triggers. A smart and emotionally intelligent person would adjust their behaviour and avoid going to shops on a Saturday afternoon. But nah!

Reactions: 10
"who needs friends or men when you have cats?"
Girl, pleeease just go to a psychologist 😭

Her favorite hobbie is embarrassing herself on social media.
Saying this dumbass phrase to thousands is just.... I have no words.

This isn't being an empowered person, it's just an old and pathetic copy-paste Facebook quote.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ, I just stumbled upon her thrift insta. And she writes about being in town with many people there like she was in, and I quote, "a war zone". Like no. I understand social anxiety, I have it myself. But you do. NOT. COMPARE. IT. TO. WAR.

That is just in poor, poor taste.

She clearly knows herself and her triggers. A smart and emotionally intelligent person would adjust their behaviour and avoid going to shops on a Saturday afternoon. But nah!

What's the thrift account please?

She is no longer following or has been blocked by him and his strongman account, lol. They aren't back together.

Reactions: 3
The 3 photos of her screaming... Is it bad that I can't help but find it a bit laughable?

I mean, I've been through a break up after a very long relationship (haven't we all?) and it is absolute torture. It was a real trauma and was one of the worst things I've been through. It took me a long long time to get over, so I really really am not trying to diminish her experience... but it literally would never have crossed my mind for even one millisecond to take photos depicting my suffering and put it on social media. Very very bizarre.

We've been through this all before with James when she went private, made her profile pic black and changed her profile name to just 'B.'. It's all very low budget Hollywood movie.

Therapy might be a better coping mechanism, Rebecca.

Reactions: 8
Beckie MUST know rationally that social media can’t fulfil her need for connection, friendship, identity, career. But the sad thing is she has nowhere else to turn for those things like other people could. SM has been her single source of all social connection and the one place she has crafted her identity for 15+. It’s kind of like she doesn’t know how to be a human offline. Unless she perceives people perceiving her, she probably feels like she’s dead. Extremely infantile psychology stuff. It reminds me of BPD terror.

It’s no wonder she keeps trying/failing to leave and acting like a fool. It’s not even just addiction or dependency it’s like it’s totally integrated into her personhood. She can’t live her life without narrating it to people who are barely listening. And strangers who mock her from afar. It’s so scary to me that a person can get here.

Beckie. I may be an armchair psychologist and I hope I’m wrong. But if any of this rings true, please please please seek the mental health care you need. An autism diagnosis isn’t going to give you what you want. Imo you need many years of DBT (or similar) with a highly experienced psychotherapist… you’re too far gone for the NHS so it’s no wonder they’ve not been helpful. Take out a loan, get your inheritance early, sell the flat, get into effing debt for it. It’s that critical now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
"who needs friends or men when you have cats?"
Girl, pleeease just go to a psychologist 😭
The poor cat doesn't get a break from all the stories too lol

I've gone through a deep period of depression in which I had mostly my cat as company. I can't imagine filming him all day during that time and posting it online...and I had friends at that point too. It's even worse posting it to a bunch of people who don't even know you because you have no friends.

Rebecca spent months teasing us all with mystery Mr. X. I think there was a picture of some glass orb where she first hinted of "someone" maybe July August somewhere. And then just constant teasing for months. Couple emojis, which then progressed to that happy jumping photo that she still has up then a photo of his hand and gers holding Starbucks, then of his thigh in bed until the big reveal on Guy Fawkes on November 8. Her mother even made them both advent calendars. Two months later, after all those three to four months of teasing, they're broken up.

What on earth could she have done that made him scoot so quickly after the reveal? And both last relationships broke up after New Years if I remember correctly.

Edit: A post I'd forgotten just came into my mind after posting that she did about how she can't fit into older clothes because she has been gaining weight and her body in general has been changing, her hips have been getting wider over the years in preparation for ....... children. I might have answered my own question.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What on earth could she have done that made him scoot so quickly after the reveal? And both last relationships broke up after New Years if I remember correctly.
To me the question is more like what on earth made him start a relationship with her in the first place?
The girl is constantly miserable and self centered.

But the "I am disposable"... "artwork?" maybe hints that he found someone else?

She posts like she’s still a teenager having a sad break up.

most people just delete their ex, post a sad song and move on and deal with it offline

Reactions: 5
Riddle: If Beckie walks through Waterloo station and doesn't take a video or photo for social media, did she even walk through it?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd think 'being exposed to her social media accounts for 3 months' would do it

To me the question is more like what on earth made him start a relationship with her in the first place?
The girl is constantly miserable and self centered.

But the "I am disposable"... "artwork?" maybe hints that he found someone else?
She is quite good looking. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also the things we all liked her for 10 years ago, which probably show first, until the honeymoon phase is over and her mental health crisis starts to show.

Reactions: 2
She's literally incapable of being happy 🤣
A post talking about a milestone in life that a lot of people don't reach... And this is the face she puts on.

I imagine this is the expression she's been practicing for when she sees the ex again.
Even 4 yrs ago she looks much happier and contenter than now. Maybe then buying a flat was not the right thing to do. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
she has been gaining weight and her body in general has been changing, her hips have been getting wider over the years in preparation for ....... children.
Does that actually happen in your late 20's? I've heard of 'second puberty' in a woman's early 20s but after that isn't it more weight or muscle gain and nothing biological/to do with children?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.