BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year I went through the breakup of a long term relationship (yes Beckie more than 6 months) and the death of a family member. It was obviously harrowing, so on one hand I do feel empathy for her pain.

But not for the life of me would I ever consider posting on the internet like this and absolutely wallowing in pity and misery. Deleting myself from social media. Coming back to post emo art.

I have on many occasions cried for lengthy periods of time. Crying is healthy and healing and I try to dedicate time to it (lol). What I have not done is mentioned those times casually/deliberately in a post about my cat 😭😭😭😭 to strangers who have a parasocial relationship with me.

It never crossed my mind to think ‘I’m disposable waaaa’ let alone make a crappy painting about, LET ALONE publicaly post it like a preteen.

This girl has the resilience of a very small child. What surprises me is that she still calls herself Christian. One major draw of religion is the comfort it offers to this kind of universal human suffering, and providing this sense of resilience. Interesting she only mentions Christianity to gesture that she’s special or deep or has access to a bunch of potential husbands 🙄🙄🙄

What I have done is lots of self reflection, writing, thinking, mourning, letting go of my ego and past expectations. Taking responsibility for my faults, keeping it cordial with my ex. Focused on where I want to be and work towards it. Develop in my job and skill set. Strengthened friendships and family relationships, processed my pain with people who care.

Beckie pull yourself together. You’re worthy of love and life and good things. But this suffering is majorly self inflicted. You think you’re so special that normal rules of responsibility and agency don’t apply but they do. There is all sorts of pain in peoples lives, you’re not unique. Only YOU have the power to handle it and fix your life despite of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait, if she's just tracing over old photos, does that mean she posed for a photo like this?

View attachment 996412

God just imagine her lining up to take that, making sure it's just right

I... besides her art being incredibly secondary school tier, juvenile and talentless, white was really NOT the optimal colour for those tiers, bestie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Buy a diary. I thought everyone grew out of this once they turned 14
I think this sums up everything that's wrong with her 😂
I acted like this sometimes as a pre-teen, except I escaped the *very harsh* problems of a 13yo by playing The Sims.

I think maybe she peaked at like 14 to 16 (in her mind, at least. Honestly I don't think she has peaked at all... Yet? Is there still hope for this person?).
She doesn't know how to move on from that...

Reactions: 3
I... besides her art being incredibly secondary school tier, juvenile and talentless, white was really NOT the optimal colour for those tiers, bestie
Damn my autocorrect changed tears to tiers what a smug witch I am

Also with regard to the painting of her with a male ghosty figure, I know she's a Jesus person, any chance it could be a weird walking with god thing? Otherwise I assume it's just some ghosty portrayal of the man she wishes she had, that she envisioned herself with by now, starting a FaMiLy- like, her art is very self exposing and telling, just not in the flattering way she thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Damn my autocorrect changed tears to tiers what a smug witch I am
We all have our ~prior covid~ moments

She hasn’t clarified anything (even the break up) so I actually have no idea, but I’ve kind of assumed somebody has died as well as the breakup. Hence the ghost drawing. But you never know with Beckie.

But the drawing of herself in bed with an older woman (?) … that one I do not understand lol.

She hasn’t clarified anything (even the break up) so I actually have no idea, but I’ve kind of assumed somebody has died as well as the breakup. Hence the ghost drawing. But you never know with Beckie.

But the drawing of herself in bed with an older woman (?) … that one I do not understand lol.
The drawing of her and the older woman is one of her and her mother I think.

I just took the ghost picture as like her walking who her boyfriend, who has now 'disappeared', I just went to double check maybe I'd read it wrong. And it's now disappeared from her art page, or was it just on her story one time?

Isn't that her mom?

And why does she think people want to watch her hair blowing in the wind in that random story?

Reactions: 1
Could be, anyone know the significance?

Oh god I’m hoping she hasn’t lost her dad
Her Dad still regularly features in the cat pictures and videos.

Some overthinking going on here on TL. I don't believe there has been a death of anyone close to her and her maudlin reaction and subsequent moodiness is simply the usual Beckie dramatics as a result of being dumped recently.
She'll get over it pretty quickly when the next marriage contender potential boyfriend comes along whereby her social media will be full of oh-so-mysterious hints and suggestions of an upcoming romance.

Reactions: 6
She's just an attention seeker, so she's getting what she wants.
Poor girl should find some actual hobbies and a life.

Did you see the latest Instagram stories she seems to be crying?

• Haha
Her Dad still regularly features in the cat pictures and videos.

Some overthinking going on here on TL. I don't believe there has been a death of anyone close to her and her maudlin reaction and subsequent moodiness is simply the usual Beckie dramatics as a result of being dumped recently.
She'll get over it pretty quickly when the next marriage contender potential boyfriend comes along whereby her social media will be full of oh-so-mysterious hints and suggestions of an upcoming romance.
Good to know her dad is okay but I still think somebody must have died.

I know she’s crazy but look at the ghost drawing again. The man doesn’t resemble the boyfriend at all (theres also a profile sketch in the background of an older man in glasses). Also the song she used for that post is more of a funeral than a break up song.

Reactions: 1
Good to know her dad is okay but I still think somebody must have died.

I know she’s crazy but look at the ghost drawing again. The man doesn’t resemble the boyfriend at all (theres also a profile sketch in the background of an older man in glasses). Also the song she used for that post is more of a funeral than a break up song.
Could be something to do with her grandfather I know he past a couple of years ago but I know she was very close with him

Just looked on her cats account (lol)

What the actual duck is going on with this? Shes drawn on top of this photo with what looks like blood? w h a t
CD87D67E-B5BC-43AA-B89C-17881E2B05F5.png

• Wow
I dip in and out of following what Beckies doing but honestly I think she would do well with seeing a psychiatrist and logging off the social media for a long time

Reactions: 5
I dip in and out of following what Beckies doing but honestly I think she would do well with seeing a psychiatrist and logging off the social media for a long time
I agree but she’s said many times ‘’therapy doesn’t work, nothing works for me’’. I think she won’t get professional help until she has a major breakdown.

I don't think she'll ever be off social media. It's her whole life. She has no friends, no hobbies, no actual doable plans for a career... Her online life is all she has.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.