BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video doesn’t make any sense to me? What’s the connection between Spiderman having a danger tingle and Beckie noticing neurodivergent traits in herself? Also, no, she’s the only neurodivergent person in the whole wide world, isn’t she.
To the person saying she can’t be good at body language if she’s autistic: I don’t agree. Her body language doesn’t seem very natural, so it could be masking.
I believe she is autistic. I don’t believe a potential diagnosis would bring her the relief she’s hopes it will.
I'm autistic too and I've yet to meet an autistic person who uses body language as extensively and deliberately as she does. Could be masking, sure, but also in her way of speaking and just behaving in general ... she just doesn't come across as autistic (and I have a pretty good radar for autistic people lol). But either way, I just hate that she's using diagnoses as personality traits. She used her trich to define herself as she grew up and now she needs a new "quirky" and "cool" label. :mad:

Reactions: 3
I'm autistic too and I've yet to meet an autistic person who uses body language as extensively and deliberately as she does. Could be masking, sure, but also in her way of speaking and just behaving in general ... she just doesn't come across as autistic (and I have a pretty good radar for autistic people lol). But either way, I just hate that she's using diagnoses as personality traits. She used her trich to define herself as she grew up and now she needs a new "quirky" and "cool" label. :mad:
So may I ask, not doubting you but out of interest: what in her behaviour is „too neurotypical“ for her to be autistic?

Did she give up on her twitch career? Why has she gone back to tiktok, she deserted it when the relationship came along for twitch

Reactions: 1
There's so much I want to laugh at about one single post, I don't even know where to begin.

Even the CAUTION at beginning 😂

You brought all this on yourself, Beckie... No one cares about you working out, or about anything in your life really, but you keep posting about everything you do to a bunch is strangers because you have no friends.
Anyone that has a following online gets hate, it doesn't make you special.

The difference is you make a huge deal out of every single little thing in your life...

"regardless of how little I share" 💀
I can't 🤣

Also just stop reading this thread, is so sad 😭

Attachments

Im sorry… has she been going to the gym in secret? The weekly posts of her personal trainer sessions and lifting weights on the floor say otherwise.

I didn’t really get the post tbh. What’s she talking about? ‘’Caution’’, then haters, then suggesting she’s under-sharing, vague eating disorder reference, fluids, treadmill achievements… like what’s her point?

Reactions: 4
What’s the weird arm waving in front of her in that vid? Is she trying to prove she stims?

Wonder how her supposed debilitating walking issue is now then? Hasn’t been mentioned in a while… considering she couldn’t walk far without a stick and now she’s seemingly running with no problems??

Reactions: 8
I think at this point she has convinced herself she’s at deaths door and is moments away from collapsing

I used to get frustrated at her videos and how out of touch she was and I was very close to unfollowing, but think I'm back to being amused by them. Wish she'd bring back the 5 grateful for daily posts.

Wonder how her supposed debilitating walking issue is now then? Hasn’t been mentioned in a while… considering she couldn’t walk far without a stick and now she’s seemingly running with no problems??
Because she's choosing and adjusting her ailments :rolleyes: as she sees fit. I bet in a few months to come we'll see the walking stick pop back up and frantic rants from Beckie about her "physical disability."

Reactions: 2
Overcome with fluids*
Is like she suddenly remembered that she's supposed to have this pHoBiA and she hasn't talked about it in a while. Can't have people thinking she fakes her AiLmEnTs... By golly! *jazz hands*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"it's made from aluminium"

"Aluminium free"

Aluminium is literally the thing you're "supposed" to avoid in deodorant. I just... Can't
Ummmmm not sure what exactly you mean with your comment, but maybe the knowledge that the refillable packaging of Wild-deodorants is made of aluminum. How that’s good for the environment is a topic on its own though.

"it's made from aluminium"

"Aluminium free"

Aluminium is literally the thing you're "supposed" to avoid in deodorant. I just... Can't
Yes aluminum is bad for your body... you don't want it IN your deodorant. Having it in a metal case - that's not going to affect you?? Having metal rather than plastic means that it is reusable - so therefore better for the environment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.