Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kfpaaaw

Jesus Christ, I just stumbled upon her thrift insta. And she writes about being in town with many people there like she was in, and I quote, "a war zone". Like no. I understand social anxiety, I have it myself. But you do. NOT. COMPARE. IT. TO. WAR.

That is just in poor, poor taste.

She clearly knows herself and her triggers. A smart and emotionally intelligent person would adjust their behaviour and avoid going to shops on a Saturday afternoon. But nah!

Reactions: 10
"I'm the second go" does she really believe whenever 2 people in their late twenties meet each other, neither will have ever had a relationship before? People have baggage and she's not the only one, this is what adult relationships are like because they have to be!

Reactions: 10

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
No previous relationships, check.
Doesn't mind about religion, check.
Has no preconceptions, opinions, or triggers, check.
Can go kayaking and won't ever drown, bonus.

Perfect boyfriend for Beckie.

original.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mr Sparkle

I wonder if she'd be as interested in kayaking if there were no videos of her from other peoples' kayak cameras.

It just seems so handy that the sport she suddenly loves involves a lot of being sent video clips and footage of her doing it.

HollyLeaf

It's sad that she doesn't know how to be happy on her own. Always dependent on a man to have a normal day.

Last time a man made her "happy" he was apparently abusing her, or so she now claims.

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
All it took was finding a boyfriend for her to be suddenly happy.

Waiting for the inevitable crash.

kissfm

Someone commented "no one should have to live like this" which is quite dramatic given she's just describing her daily commute? It's not like she walks miles for water every day or has to cross a war zone. It's just a few hours on the train
Lmfao 🤣🤣🤣 Well Beckie has made it sound like it’s one of the hardest thing she’s ever had to do… hop on a train then hop off and do another one… Guess her followers are as delusional as she is

wordzalad

VIP Member
She’s upset that she is not pregnant but she doesn’t want kids? What 🤣. Also she was talking to her partner about engagement and kids and then he ran off? No wonder Beckie probs brought it up within 15 minutes 🤣🤣

• Haha

sunniva

Chatty Member
If it’s a real phobia it would be pretty easily treated with max 5 exposure therapy sessions with a professional. She could get a referral and/or get the Santa’s to pay. She might wank on about how special and incurable her problems are, but simple phobias like this have extremely high success rates for people who want to cure them.

If it’s not a phobia, its likely a sensory aversion. Which is fair (controversially I do believe she’s on the spectrum, don’t believe it excuses any of her shit)… but sadly for Beckie it then can’t be classed as a ‘’phobia’’. And again, the anxiety response can be managed professionally with CBT. Final alternative is that it’s totally fabricated as a phobia and she just prefers to avoid body fluids which… I mean… so does everyone? That’s why hygiene practices exist?

Like lmao literally fuck her for being like ‘ur all gross I can’t believe most people are happy to sit in their own sweat, fluid phobia should be more normal’ she really thinks she’s something doesn’t she. As if everyone loves being sweaty and loves vomiting and loves discharge hahaha… Jesus Christ Beckie some of us just tolerate normal human life and get on with it.

kissfm

Why is she trying so hard to prove she’s still unwell trich-wise and isn’t doing at all as good as it looks??? We all know everyone is still struggling in one way or another even if their social media feeds look otherwise. Everyone has their own issues they’re dealing with. You could argue it’s cause she’s a trichtuber but she hasn’t been for like 5 years now so it’s not very relevant to her followers anymore since she’s not actively advocating for mental health/donating money/supporting causes. I just wonder what her colleagues/kayaking friends/other irl’s think about her content. If you’re reading here Beckie it’s ok to be ok lol you don’t have to remind us how shit your life is when it’s considerably better than it used to be.

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
I feel as though she conflates “masking” with “professional behaviour”.
By her definition anyone that shows up to work on a crappy day is MAAAASKING. No it’s called being and ADULT and honouring your commitments and responsibility.
ALSO look the PERFECT social media job has not fixed her problems. Almost like she needs to fix her own mindset.

She has a lovely wee flat, a functional car, a supportive family. Yes she doesn’t have a boyfriend right now or an exceptionally well paid PERFECT job but she’s got a damn site more to be grateful for than not.

kissfm

Literally same 😭😭 If you’re at the gym and you’re not sweating you’re doing something wrong despite of the heating conditions

Hayanuma

Might be the single most unsettling thing I've ever seen online, doesn't even matter if its put on for the cameras, this is some cuckoo's nest shit

That's just for reacting the way she did, choosing to then edit and upload those videos is a whole other layer of psychosis, she's somehow managed to out-crazy last week's high of 'drawing stick figure boyfriends on top of solo photos', too far man

Last edited:

Abcxyz

To be honest I am not surprised so many men in their 30s/40s want a hard yes or no answer regarding having kids. I personally want kids and am in my last 20s, so am not looking for someone who is unsure to potentially waste 2/3 years on only to find out their answer is eventually ‘no’. She herself is desperate to settle down, and has a long list of requirements/wants for her future partner - how is it unfair for a man to be the same? She is on Planet Beckie. She’s also very much giving femcel here/recently - not a great look when you’re looking for a partnet.

wordzalad

VIP Member
She does know Bumble has a “don’t want kids” option…if she clicks that then she’s telling people from the get go.

She’s had previous relationships so I don’t get why she cares if her potential partner has had them