Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
I'm not being rude, but is that her own hair? I remember, a few years ago, she had some really expensive wigs that looked like her real hair.

Has she had/talked about having a problem with food in the past?

I've lost count of problems/phases.
Yeah she did. She mentioned when she gained weight lately, that she is healthy now, but didn’t have a healthy relationship with food when she was her thinnest a few years before.

kissfm

If it was really a hater, she would be absolutely fuming about them having her address and the risk that exposes her to. And rightfully so… one major danger of doxxing is receiving mail that could be harmful. But Beckie is just chill about the whole thing?? I don’t believe it. If it was really hate mail she’d be fucking off on one and calling the police, no matter how mild it was.
Agree! I mean, I'd shit myself if I got a parcel addressed to me from a stranger and I wouldn't wish doxxing upon anyone ever, so the reaction was super strange. Maybe it was James who's jelly she's now got a decent boyfriend hahaha

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Yeah such a confusing video - a hate package but it contains a gift she loves? I think it's someone she knows, and she's trying to have a "ha! I'm rising above it" moment by thanking them for it. Odd behaviour because, as you say, if a stranger has her address then she would surely be panicking.
Was probably olive 🫒 green nail polish or something. Only a narc would think someone would waste money sending them hate mail that they like WTF

I'm autistic too and I've yet to meet an autistic person who uses body language as extensively and deliberately as she does. Could be masking, sure, but also in her way of speaking and just behaving in general ... she just doesn't come across as autistic (and I have a pretty good radar for autistic people lol). But either way, I just hate that she's using diagnoses as personality traits. She used her trich to define herself as she grew up and now she needs a new "quirky" and "cool" label. :mad:
So may I ask, not doubting you but out of interest: what in her behaviour is „too neurotypical“ for her to be autistic?

Magpie02

I'm not one to fat shame and Beckie can do whatever she wants but her instagram stories are so embarrassing :sick: it's really apparent that she's out of shape, why dress like that AND put it up for strangers to watch?!

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-08 um 20.07.47.png