Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunniva

Chatty Member
Interesting she’s been posting about him again after we mentioned we hadn’t heard much about the new man in a

For some reason her saying ‘’settling down with the group for F1’’ makes me want to vomit as much as ‘’catlick in the garden’’. Something about ‘’the group’’ (probably new man’s family?) just screeeeeams that this woman hasn’t had friends or even acquaintances for about a decade.

Bless new man, it sounds like he’s been making her get her shit together by clearing out the flat too. Wonder if that’s a prerequisite for him moving in.

Periodically I’ve just been thinking about the poor nurse who called her fascinating and laughing out loud. I imagine their ‘’convsersation’’ about asexuality, fluid phobia, limited ability to masturbate (for the love of god must the internet know everything) just being Beckie monologging like she’s talking to a camera and the nurse politely smiling and not knowing what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mr Sparkle

Her statement about the relapse "it'll affect me for the next few years" is really telling about her negative mindset and eagerness to jump to conclusions that make her miserable

When I relapsed recently (after having the best couple of months where I managed to actually have eyebrows and lashes for the first time in a decade!), I trained myself to repeat "you've managed it once, you'll manage it again, they'll grow back, it'll be okay" in order to not pile on the misery that inevitably would lead to MORE pulling.

Imagine how much worse it'd be if instead of those mantras, I just said "well, that's you absolutely fucked for the next few years". Absolutely awful mindset

• Heart

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Getting a bit fed up with the other site being so glitchy - can we try make this thread a bit more active?
The purring. OH MY GOD. I think she thinks she’s some sort of super special cat whisperer. No you’re just an idiot love.

• Haha

Beckersss

I just looked at her kayak Instagram for the first time, what an odd tone she writes her captions in

'Our Amanda' and having to point out Chris was not in a certain picture.

I know we have said all along she needs to make friends in real life, but god is it odd and creepy 😂

• Haha

sleepingskies

When this was posted on GuruGossip she made an entire video just of her meowing

And she wonders why she's single? She's waiting for a 40yo Daddy dom type to come along and think she is so tiny, cute and precious and a little kitty who purrs, aww! But in reality she posts videos of herself looking haggard with her cat's asshole in her face, forever alone for sure. LOL

You can tell her flat just stinks of cat food and shit. I gag just thinking about it

Magpie02

What life would she have had if she had a diagnosis?
Autistic person speaking here (got diagnosed as a student at uni). Coming from a place of self-acceptance, I understand why somebody would get diagnosed as an adult or, as I did, at uni - I did get support for my ASD and it made a huge difference. I'm also seeing a psychiatrist who specializes in ASD in adults and it makes such a difference (I'm not from the UK). However in Beckie's case I can't see any of that - she just wants what she perceives as a "quirky label" so she can hide behind it and base her entire identity on it. What a joke. Autism is a lifelong, pervasive disability that impacts all areas of your life. I've come to terms with my diagnosis but it's not easy. The way Beckie hunts for a diagnosis...ridiculous. I bet she's trying one therapist after another until she gets the "right diagnosis."

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
Is she gunna keep rolling in her kayak every 5 minutes just to win some cheers and validation from everyone else? Like a tiresome child doing the same trick. Also, am I a bad person for laughing when she doesn't get it and ends up upside down for a while?

• Haha

flyingfish93

oh my GOD I'm so pleased I've found a thread over here for her, she honestly is one of the most bizarre people I've ever come across.

Why does she keep yapping on about it being "too late" for her to find love? She's 28 years old ffs! She needs a serious change of attitude before anyone would shack up - her ex (James?) gave me the mega creeps, surely there's someone out there for her? As someone said above, she's not unattractive, and her current hair situation actually really suits her, but my god the constant whining and moaning about how unfair it all is. Draining.

sunniva

Chatty Member
I don't have trich but I had a severe ED as a teenager (relapse after relapse) and I think there are strong comparisons to be made. They're both self harming, compulsive disorders which you both control and don't control at the same time. They both have the power to change your identity into an ''unwell'' person (esp with a visually sick component) and for ED suffers that's often the hardest tether to break. As we know, Beckie just loves to be unwell. I'm not saying she's consciously relapsed, but I think she is choosing not to control it for this reason. Her identity as ''unwell'' is just so valuable to her. She loves it, she thrives off it, it's her main identity and source of attention, her biggest interest. We've seen it all elements of her life, trich among them.

A month or so ago, nearer the start of the relapse she kept saying she felt ''confused by the pulling, really weird, not herself, thrown back to childhood''. To me, that felt like willing-relapse language. With my ED I would consciously allow myself to ''slip'' into behaviours and then react passively/neutrally this way to hide my complacency in them. And it's horrible to admit now I'm recovered mentally, but I'd also sometimes use this language to garner sympathy or worry. That's sadly a normal part of EDs and I wonder if it's part of (Beckie's) trich too.

The stuff about childhood struck me as so fucked in particular. I got the impression she was OPENLY romanticising the early days of the disorder (also happens in ED communities) and using it as a justification to relapse. ''I've been sick since I was a child, I'm so complicated and special, trich is who I am and all I've known, it almost makes sense I'm pulling again''. Again, I'm ashamed to say I also saw my ED mindset in that too.

I've been reluctant to say this as I'm not an expert on trich, and I know many members here are current/past sufferers. Please tell me I'm way off if you think I am. I also just have a strong feeling Beckie's trich is not like regular people's trich. Hers seems to have the more dramatic, integrated-into-personality elements that I recognise from the ED community (and my past self).

I hope this whole thing with Ash works out. It seems like she's based a lot of her happiness on this relationship recently, and actually I wonder if being happy is what has triggered the relapse. A sort of need to cling on to her past identity, something of her ''old'' self. I get the impression she's just screaming ''SEE I AM STILL SICK AND MISERABLE AND THE WORLD IS AWFUL''.

Last edited:
Wonder how her supposed debilitating walking issue is now then? Hasn’t been mentioned in a while… considering she couldn’t walk far without a stick and now she’s seemingly running with no problems??

sunniva

Chatty Member
Okay so. I'm caught up. And I have a lot to say. But in the meantime... I fully laughed out loud on the bus watching her insta story today. The most Beckie thing I've ever seen.
1) novelty Starbucks drink bought for her by new bf (that she called ''lovely gentleman'' ew)
2) remembers exact time/place/date she last tried novelty Starbucks drink
3) said it ''tasted like cigarettes'' back then
4) takes a sip dramatically
5) says it reminds her of a lush product

Literally nobody cares Beckie. Nobody. At least she's not silently staring at the camera as she puts a scarf on or chasing her cat to lick its ass though.

LolaCola

Kayaking Beckie is the most boring Beckie yet. Does anyone here actually kayak? I have no point of reference but she seems to flail around a lot.

Ello101

The fake stimming is ridiculous and offensive. No one having a meltdown moment and stimming like that to try and cope would set up their camera and film it, let alone post it. Telling that it seems like she’s deleted it now, the other running montages are up but can’t seem to see the stimming one.

Kfpaaaw

She really does seem to be affected by her relationship status in a very absolutionist way. It's natural to be energized by a new and good relationship, and to be saddened by it ending. But she just goes in eiter direction completely. Being in love wouldn't solve my mental health, nor would a break up be able to ruin every ounce of stability in my life. Its really striking in her example, how little plan B there seems to be.

And her art is ... Something

Beckersss

'hello baby girl' weird meow attempt

God help the boyfriend, surely he doesn't follow her online - you'd run a million miles

• Haha

Redrose97

Chatty Member
I find it almost offensive she is blaming her 'neruodivergent brain' for her lack of career on YouTube. It's that and not how she didn't post regularly for years and having a shitty personality at times. I can't say much about everyone but I started off as a fan of hers and she was my favourite to watch as a teenager before I learned about how shitty she was on gurugossip and how homophobic she is. How much is she going to blame on being 'neruodivergent'? I can see her blaming her relationships failing ok that.
I do think that she has ASD or something especially as women are not diagnosised until later, but I think Beckie is going to use a diagnosis for pity and as something to blame for when something doesn't go right for her.

I was starting to enjoy her Instagram stories for a bit with the kayaking, just to see her doing something she enjoys and it was different to see than her usual moaning and self -pitying and was disappointed by the recent stories about her not being happy ect. What would make her happy?

• Heart