Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sorenips

I used to watch her years ago but her Munchausens became too much. I see she's no better now.

This video has always given me a good chuckle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If John from canoe club isn’t her next boyfriend/ obsession I’ll eat my hat. I’ve seen that caption type before and it don’t fool me.

• Haha

kissfm

Girl your brain has nothing to do with the fact you’re extremely boring, unlikeable, have no connections in social media and can’t keep up with trends? Honestly the kayaking stories bore me out of my fucking mind but they’d make for funny and niche yt content if Beckie actually stopped making offensive excuses on her insta and started working harder

• Haha
She wants the diagnosis because it’ll just show that all her failed relationships weren’t her but her brain being ~neurodivergent~

It’s an actual joke with her “stimming” though, I watched Beckie when I was about 14-16 and she never did this… aside from talking with her hands/gesticulating like a normal person 🥴

I’ve finally had enough of her szpiel on insta and made an account here, so hi!

sleepingskies

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.47.41.png
Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 11.47.51.png

She loves this photo of herself so much she's photoshopped her work uniform for her profile pic LOL. What a narcissist

• Haha

Morning Mimosa

Or, in language that a normal person might use, "I'm getting fat". Still, at least her hip has magically repaired itself. I can't imagine how tricky it would be to use a walking stick on the treadmill, especially when all bundled up in a heavy coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Shadeofchlogal

D98984A4-5D17-48A6-9668-3E6D0D3859C6.png

I’m sorry but this is getting ridiculous. It genuinely is so infuriating when people say they have got something when they haven’t even been diagnosed. It is a complete slap in the face, as lots of conditions cross over and can mask other things. Until she has an assessment, for her so-called “autism” (personally I think she actually has BPD and a Narcissistic Personality) then you can’t use the label you HAVE NOT BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH.

I have been diagnosed with BPD, ADHD, Meares-islen syndrome and dyspraxia. Nothing hurts me more than when people say “OmG I aM sO AdHd”. I can only Imagine how someone with autism feels when they watch her “stimming” and hanging on to anything she can, for example her whole “I am disabled persona”.

Is this just me 😭

• Heart

kissfm

Sooo... just like everyone else is? She has such a strange understanding of what being in a relationship means, I reckon it could be the reason she's not in a relationship right now. Just because I have a partner doesn't mean we're attached at the hip and do everything while holding hands. If you're unhappy being on your own, you'll be unhappy with someone else too. A partner (contrary to what Beckie believes) doesn't cure illnesses, doesn't solve money problems, isn't someone you can trauma dump on, expect attention from 24/7 etc. I'd say something really poetic now on what a relationship really is but can't think of anything lmao, just trying to say that a relationship doesn't make life perfect so you should learn to cope with shit on your own first and foremost and not expect applause for doing so

Attachments

• Heart

ellecatx

Who tf are these people that supposedly say this shit to her. I don't believe for a second that her inboxes are full of blokes demanding sex from her.

Also if you expect a potential partner to put you above their child you are a genuinely shit person

sunniva

Chatty Member
Cool, so she's a weight loss Instagram now.

Also - she posted a link to her Race For Life fundraising page a day ago, and has had precisely £0 added by her 27,000 followers. Ouch.
Beckie… tucking your stomach into your leggings is not weight loss darling

• Haha

kellyK11

What goes through someone's head to film themselves reacting to the simple fact that it's snowing, with that fucking sad face like it's a terrible thing.
People are literally dying in a war. They are having to walk for hours in the snow and sleep in the cold to literally save their lives.
I hate this person so much.
This endless need for attention is so disgusting.
Just get a fucking life, some friends, get off social media. You're never gonna make a career on IG or anywhere online because you're pathetic and sad and most people with half a brain can see it.

Attachments

• Heart

Mogmog

Chatty Member
For someone who's talked before about stalkers and being entitled to privacy, I'm surprised she posted her morning commute down to the minute 😱

Someone commented "no one should have to live like this" which is quite dramatic given she's just describing her daily commute? It's not like she walks miles for water every day or has to cross a war zone. It's just a few hours on the train

• Heart

LolaCola

She posted a pic recently of her commuting not wearing a mask so why is she complaining that others don't?

• Heart

sunniva

Chatty Member
tell me you’re bitter about being unable to maintain a romantic relationship without telling me

annie.me33

I’ve been lurking on this page for a while but i ran here to make an account after seeing the insta stories of our beckie in the gym today…Y’ALL. The angle of the camera and the crying on the treadmill was enough to throw me but the last story of her shaking her hands? I just can’t believe she thinks to film this stuff let alone watches it back and actually posts it later. i’m almost lost for words, you saw that right????

• Haha

LolaCola

What's she doing on Elite Singles? I'm not sure a hair-obsessed girl child with an apartment reeking of cat piss is exactly elite.

• Haha