Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunniva

Chatty Member
Literally so confused by her whole attitude saying ‘’it doesn’t fit me properly but it’s a start?’’ … a start to what? Owning pink things? You’ve got plenty! The boat should fit you and it either fits or it doesn’t. Maybe she’s trying to lose weight for it but her legs were visibly too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HollyLeaf

The problem is that nothing adds up, so people see through her immediately. She's quite deluded so she may genuinely think she has autism but nothing adds up.

She claims that her mum had to accompany her and speak for her ("See how autistic I am, I can't even talk without a helper!") yet in the past she flew to Poland to do a talk. She has spoken publicly on panels and participated in huge events.

So which is it? Are you so autistic that you need a helper to speak for you and can't function normally in the workplace, or are you a former Youtuber who made a living off videos and public speaking? You can't be both and your whole history is online so everyone knows the truth...

Sping

It's so embarrassing how she has to look at videos / photos of herself in depth after every single (dull as fuck) thing she does, even going so far as to do a whole ass commentary on them. It's obvious she spends 90% of her free time doing this. Just live in the freaking moment you absolute narcissist.

kellyK11

This girl is just beyond bizarre!
I used to just find her cringy... Mainly pittied her because of her clear childish personality and behavior.
Now she actually makes me angry.
What a pathetic excuse of a human being.

"I was the most fascinating person she'd spoken with in a while"
This phrase is sooo pathetic!

This summarizes what her whole life is about: creating issues to be unique.
Needing to be diagnosed with a bunch of stuff to put herself in a little bubble, away from every other "normal" person.
Having God knows how many "disorders" (she loves that word).
Having a distorted view over every single little thing in life, just to show people how different her life is.

Without all these issues and disorders she feels empty. I think that that's what she's scared of the most. Realizing that she isn't special nor interesting.
I don't think she even knows herself. She's defined herself for so many is by her disorders, she doesn't know how to exist without them.

You're not fascinating, Rebecca.
You're just pathetic 🙄
Find a useful way to live your life, for the love of God!

I also feel so sad for her cat, having to live with her😥

Last edited:
I’d honestly be more concerned if I met a guy in his 30s that hadn’t had a previous relationship.
Beckie herself has had relationships, so that’s a bit hypocritical. She even says a negative of dating is that “they aren’t my exes”. Does she really want to be back with a man who supposedly abandoned her and left her feeling disposable?!

• Heart

LolaCola

What was with the "aha! I've had an idea" and putting her hair Ina ponytail? If that's a bright idea I'm a fucking genius every day.

• Haha
Shes moaning now about how people are calling her positive and how to her thats an insult because she is just reacting to her life now that it is finally good.

• Haha

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Fucking hell, I honestly have no words about that essay she wrote about her smear.
What a fucking ageist remark about having a kind young nurse; not an old horrid one. When I have my smear, I prefer the older nurse at my practice as she's better with my (TMI.....) hard to locate cervix.

whataboutit

Jesus, does she think she’s the only single woman to ever go it alone into her 30s? Like I get life didn’t work out like she thought it would but she’s hardly alone there.

Reactions: 8

Hayanuma

Again, I'm just thinking to myself how many times she tried doing that while tapping the photo button, over and over again until they're just right

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
Weird how she complained about her flat and hated it for so long, but now suddenly she's found someone... it's the most amazing place in the world. If she's so dependent on having a boyfriend for 'happiness', that's pretty sad.

Hayanuma

This femcel arc is somehow even more brutal than I expected, no empathy at all for anyone, only herself and her 'struggle', man she's just gone

LolaCola

How was she "on the breadline" a few months ago and is now buying new kayaking shit every day? I can understand having a new hobby you like but don't you build up stuff over time? I get she has a job she doesn't talk about but I can't imagine as someone also living alone I'm sure on a similar salary buying that much STUFF.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Honestly she needs to speak to someone that isn’t her Instagram stories… she’s self obsessed from the past to the present

perpetualvictim

For whomever is interested, perhaps even for Beckie herself as we know she reads here, Ash (her previous boyfriend) is in a new relationship. That is going off his instastory today. And it's annotated with a rather cheeky caption: "Couples that workout together... just get hot and sweaty (and not in a good way)"

• Haha
  • Wow

kellyK11

I was going to screenshot her recent post to talk about it here, but I can't have that stored on my phone, even for just a few minutes. I just can't...

Also, "it's not just muscle gain" made me lol.

And why can't she just figure out her own personality?
Now that she's dating a "body builder", she's suddenly interested in gym, muscle growth and what not. Posting all these cringy stuff...
She's been sedentary for years, before the canoeing thing.
It's good that she's taking care of her health now, but just be your own person.

Last edited:

taytay512

Self-diagnosing yourself is one thing, and something alot of people do from time to time, but to do it on a public platform is irresponsible. Girl, you're not diagnosed with anything yet. Just, stop.

HollyLeaf

Hate people showing off about home ownership when they had help to get there. It’s not an achievement if you were given a wad of cash for free. But Beckie has nothing else to show for her life 🤷‍♀️

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
Does she have any notion of how to respect the privacy of others. She clearly has her phone/camera set up at the pool and there’s clearly minor age people in her canoe club.