BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I can beraly understand what any of this is supposed to mean... Are they bad things? Good things? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
But... Is she saying that she's not really eating anything? Just a piece of toast the whole day?
Is an E.D. coming to add to her pile of ailments?
Also, why even share that you haven't been eating the whole day, just casually like that? What's the point, if not to seek attention šŸ™„

I feel like I'm watching a terrible character on a terrible teen TV show... Just really poor character development šŸ˜‚
And the "teen" is actually 30 šŸ˜³

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So, I can beraly understand what any of this is supposed to mean... Are they bad things? Good things? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
But... Is she saying that she's not really eating anything? Just a piece of toast the whole day?
Is an E.D. coming to add to her pile of ailments?
Also, why even share that you haven't been eating the whole day, just casually like that? What's the point, if not to seek attention šŸ™„

I feel like I'm watching a terrible character on a terrible teen TV show... Just really poor character development šŸ˜‚
And the "teen" is actually 30 šŸ˜³
Didnā€™t eat much because of migraine, as far as I understand. Let me translate: šŸ˜… the message is, what she achieved today, how she made as much of the day as her migraine allowed, despite the migraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was a bit worried that she was calming down and getting too boring to care about, but "2 throwing up experiences" and counting the amount of conversations she's had in the day is pure uncut beckie, even swept the hair over to look as bad as possible too, she's still in her cringe prime

Reactions: 6
Has she had/talked about having a problem with food in the past?

I've lost count of problems/phases.

Has she had/talked about having a problem with food in the past?

I've lost count of problems/phases.
Yeah she did. She mentioned when she gained weight lately, that she is healthy now, but didnā€™t have a healthy relationship with food when she was her thinnest a few years before.

D98984A4-5D17-48A6-9668-3E6D0D3859C6.png

Iā€™m sorry but this is getting ridiculous. It genuinely is so infuriating when people say they have got something when they havenā€™t even been diagnosed. It is a complete slap in the face, as lots of conditions cross over and can mask other things. Until she has an assessment, for her so-called ā€œautismā€ (personally I think she actually has BPD and a Narcissistic Personality) then you canā€™t use the label you HAVE NOT BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH.

I have been diagnosed with BPD, ADHD, Meares-islen syndrome and dyspraxia. Nothing hurts me more than when people say ā€œOmG I aM sO AdHdā€. I can only Imagine how someone with autism feels when they watch her ā€œstimmingā€ and hanging on to anything she can, for example her whole ā€œI am disabled personaā€.

Is this just me šŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also, "saying goodbye to YouTube" or "quitting YouTube" is not a defeat.
She did make videos on YT for a long time and she did have an impact and was invited to speak on regular TV and at conferences.
Her viewers moved on and her videoes didn't attract as many as before, but that doesn't take away from all that she achieved.

You can have a "normal" job for several years and then decide you want to change career or get a similar job at another company. That doesn't mean defeat at the old job.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1259384

Iā€™m sorry but this is getting ridiculous. It genuinely is so infuriating when people say they have got something when they havenā€™t even been diagnosed. It is a complete slap in the face, as lots of conditions cross over and can mask other things. Until she has an assessment, for her so-called ā€œautismā€ (personally I think she actually has BPD and a Narcissistic Personality) then you canā€™t use the label you HAVE NOT BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH.

I have been diagnosed with BPD, ADHD, Meares-islen syndrome and dyspraxia. Nothing hurts me more than when people say ā€œOmG I aM sO AdHdā€. I can only Imagine how someone with autism feels when they watch her ā€œstimmingā€ and hanging on to anything she can, for example her whole ā€œI am disabled personaā€.

Is this just me šŸ˜­
Clearly she has ā€žsomethingā€œ and sheā€™s not making fun of neurodiversity like those ā€žIā€˜m SO ADHDā€œ-shouters. For me she is not the same. Afaik about her, neurodiversity seems a plausible explanation for a lot of her issues and characteristics.
Autism in women is often misdiagnosed as Borderline disorder. Iā€™m with her in that matter.

Clearly she has ā€žsomethingā€œ and sheā€™s not making fun of neurodiversity like those ā€žIā€˜m SO ADHDā€œ-shouters. For me she is not the same. Afaik about her, neurodiversity seems a plausible explanation for a lot of her issues and characteristics.
Autism in women is often misdiagnosed as Borderline disorder. Iā€™m with her in that matter.
yes I know, they thought I was misdiagnosed. However, I disagree on that point, she has issues but not the ones that she thinks. Let the PROFESSIONAL do the diagnosing before you say you have something imo.

Reactions: 4
For anyone that asks why she's chasing this diagnosis so hard, look no further than the line "goodbye to a career I could have had with a neurotypical brain". She needs something to blame for this fame thing not working out

Reactions: 19
Self-diagnosing yourself is one thing, and something alot of people do from time to time, but to do it on a public platform is irresponsible. Girl, you're not diagnosed with anything yet. Just, stop.

Reactions: 8
does she know a LOT of people are neurotypical and have jobs? My best mate has autism and theyā€™re in a senior position within education. My brothers got ADHD and hes a paramedic. I KNOW some people who are neurotypical canā€™t work and I know everyone is different but it seems that Becky actually cant acknowledge that itā€™s her crappy personality in an already saturated market this is the reason why sheā€™s not famous.

When I was growing up, I wanted to be an actress. I went to drama class on Sundays but nothing could change that I just a tit to average actress. Had I pursued it all my life, I still never would have broken into the 1% of people that even semi make it because I wasnt that good and I dont have the connections. That is just how it is with media careers, or hel, any saturated market, you either have to be exceptionally amazing or you have to have the right connections.

thousands of people go into law or politics, not everyone ends up putting away serial killers or being the prime minister.

being a crappy, unreliable, unstable fruitcake will also not help.

shes been told by her creepy old guy followers that sheā€™s special her whole life and cant let it go that sheā€™s just a normal person like all of us

Reactions: 15
I find it almost offensive she is blaming her 'neruodivergent brain' for her lack of career on YouTube. It's that and not how she didn't post regularly for years and having a crappy personality at times. I can't say much about everyone but I started off as a fan of hers and she was my favourite to watch as a teenager before I learned about how crappy she was on gurugossip and how homophobic she is. How much is she going to blame on being 'neruodivergent'? I can see her blaming her relationships failing ok that.
I do think that she has ASD or something especially as women are not diagnosised until later, but I think Beckie is going to use a diagnosis for pity and as something to blame for when something doesn't go right for her.

I was starting to enjoy her Instagram stories for a bit with the kayaking, just to see her doing something she enjoys and it was different to see than her usual moaning and self -pitying and was disappointed by the recent stories about her not being happy ect. What would make her happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Self-diagnosing yourself is one thing, and something alot of people do from time to time, but to do it on a public platform is irresponsible. Girl, you're not diagnosed with anything yet. Just, stop.
I find it almost offensive she is blaming her 'neruodivergent brain' for her lack of career on YouTube. It's that and not how she didn't post regularly for years and having a crappy personality at times. I can't say much about everyone but I started off as a fan of hers and she was my favourite to watch as a teenager before I learned about how crappy she was on gurugossip and how homophobic she is. How much is she going to blame on being 'neruodivergent'? I can see her blaming her relationships failing ok that.
I do think that she has ASD or something especially as women are not diagnosised until later, but I think Beckie is going to use a diagnosis for pity and as something to blame for when something doesn't go right for her.

I was starting to enjoy her Instagram stories for a bit with the kayaking, just to see her doing something she enjoys and it was different to see than her usual moaning and self -pitying and was disappointed by the recent stories about her not being happy ect. What would make her happy?
I donā€™t think anything would make her happy because then she would fall in to the category of having ā€œNormalā€ feelings. She hates showing happiness because it makes her then like everyone else. People who are nuerodivergent can experience happiness šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yet she still wants to be unique.

I donā€™t think she will be happy unless she has her 14 year old selfs dreams handed to her.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1259384

Is this just me šŸ˜­
holy tit. That post is actually hurtful (Beckyā€™s I mean)
Iā€™m neurodivergent and have BPD and sure it makes life harder.. but to say itā€™s the cares you would have had? I can barely put it into words.. I guess thatā€™s just so privileged? Like it was somehow taken away from you? Such a victim mentality too. Like you have had absolutely zero impact on it.

I'm gonna take a drink every time she posts a photo with her hair swooshed over to the side to show the missing (?) stuff, I'll have cirrhosis in a month

Totally natural way to have your hair sitting for your perfectly rehearsed videos
The thing is, myself included, everybody else with trich damage would do the total opposite. We'd try to cover it by putting the parting the other side to 1)help cover up and 2)stop it being so triggering and cause distress seeing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Girl your brain has nothing to do with the fact youā€™re extremely boring, unlikeable, have no connections in social media and canā€™t keep up with trends? Honestly the kayaking stories bore me out of my bleeping mind but theyā€™d make for funny and niche yt content if Beckie actually stopped making offensive excuses on her insta and started working harder

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.