BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s deleted her 2 posts again. Okay Beckie. Maybe it was retaliation to whoever said she couldn’t ever come off SM 😭

Reactions: 2
Even when she's "off" social media she's constantly updating her Saved Stories cover photos, WTF 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
The girl will never come off social media. She can't help it. It's just another unhealthy habit, and it's about the only thing she knows. I guarantee she also has a secret account too that nobody knows about so she can snoop around undetected if need be. She strikes me as the kind of person to block someone but then still go and see what they're posting about/commenting anyway.

Reactions: 3
Beckie: makes her personal account private so people don't snoop on her life.
Also Beckie: posts about her hair on her cat's account.

Maybe get a broom?

• Haha
Oh god she really can’t help herself can she.

‘’Hey so my hair is falling out, I have trich if you didn’t know. There’s my cat. Anyway look at all this hair, I’m so miserable and so mentally ill that I can’t even hoover properly. Cat, this is about my cat. Anyway do you guys pity me? Shall I show you all the hair again? It came out of my head’’

• Haha
Also, having to cut hair out of the bottom of your hoover is not a problem that is unique to trich or indeed Beckie. I have to do this as well; it’s just a result of not maintaining your hoover properly, which I am certainly guilty of.

Reactions: 5
Also, having to cut hair out of the bottom of your hoover is not a problem that is unique to trich or indeed Beckie. I have to do this as well; it’s just a result of not maintaining your hoover properly, which I am certainly guilty of.
Lol this is so true. I often have to turn my hoover over and hack at the matted hair with scissors 😂 I think she’s so desperate to be interesting. But she’s no longer Beckie0 from 2010, it’s a tough pill to swallow for her I think.

I have to cut hair out of the Hoover all the time. I have very long thick hair and my BF has thick hair and moults more than anything. It’s not uncommon, I think most people get it

Again, I'm just thinking to myself how many times she tried doing that while tapping the photo button, over and over again until they're just right

Reactions: 8
I have trich so I get the preoccupation with hair/fiddling.

But she really thinks she’s some “girl with golden hair” fairy princess / super special individual

She honestly thinks she’s the only blonde in the world…she’s still stuck in her “Disney princess blonde good, brown nerd/baddie” phase that most people grow out of at about six.

I bet she’s the “if you break up with me, I will have a breakdown” guilt trip kinda partner

Ugh, not the bottles again... I've been seeing that dang painting for years now.

Reactions: 3
Odd that she’s kept the photos with him, or kept the ones with captions about “the man”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.