Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, she's mentioned how quirky she is when holding a mug because it has to have a spoon in it at all times. Apart, that is, from all the times when it doesn't.

Reactions: 9
Everyone in the UK: taking photos of the northern lights

Beckie: taking a pic of herself cheesing in front of the northern lights

Narcs gonna narc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She's filming herself taking photos of herself now. Just imagine the northern lights appearing on your doorstep and your first instinct is to aim TWO cameras at yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even whilst experiencing the Northern Lights she had to fling her head to remind us she has hair.

Also, I'm so tired of seeing her cat's hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_0318.jpeg

???? she shares bullshit everyday like she always do?? What does she mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beckie “I don’t rewatch myself or obsess over myself”
Also Beckie “here is some obscure clips from years ago where I move my hands around a bit”

Is she going for a Tourette’s diagnosis for when it turns out “ADHD” doesn’t absolve her of personal responsibility?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every three weeks she remembers that she has to fake ADHD symptoms and puts on a community theatre performance... you know who shows speech patterns like this? People with psychosis or mania. All the old clips are just her stumbling over her own words which is A COMMON THING FOR EVERYONE. She has always been a bad actress.

Reactions: 11
Beckie “I don’t rewatch myself or obsess over myself”
Also Beckie “here is some obscure clips from years ago where I move my hands around a bit”
The fact she can think something like “times I wore orange” and pull 25 different clips and then cross reference it with “times I wore orange and danced” and “times I wore orange and smiled” shows she is so in love with herself.

Reactions: 11
Every three weeks she remembers that she has to fake ADHD symptoms and puts on a community theatre performance... you know who shows speech patterns like this? People with psychosis or mania. All the old clips are just her stumbling over her own words which is A COMMON THING FOR EVERYONE. She has always been a bad actress.
EXACTLY! I had to film myself giving presentations at uni and my camera roll was FULL of my failed attempts when I flubbed my words. All those old clips she posted are just normal tripping over your words. That NEW clip of her purposely talking nonsense and then going “wooooah!” is just BLATANT malingering. I just wonder if she’s aware she’s doing this stuff on purpose or not.
---
The fact she can think something like “times I wore orange” and pull 25 different clips and then cross reference it with “times I wore orange and danced” and “times I wore orange and smiled” shows she is so in love with herself.
IMG_7779.jpeg
Me to Becky-

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please please please tell me the last story is a joke! I can't handle the cringe, please please please that is the worst one yet 🙈🙈🙈 It caught me so off-guard!

Reactions: 1
that latest story can’t be real?? i have migraines so bad but im gonna make a high pitched noise? sure, that will help! no one else understands because i’m sooo quirky and different guys. duck my life beckie touch grass and get therapy oh my god you need a CARER or at the very least, a mental health assessment where every single time you speak tit you can be talked over and told you’re just a self centred little twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Randomly got a memory of her auditioning to be a Disney cast member. Could you imagine her as a Disney princess😂 if she wasn’t getting enough attention she’d randomly start making stupid noises or start feigning a limp

• Haha
I'd hate to be her neighbours. And she's implying that she was screaming before the noises? And she's complained about her neighbours being noisy?

Reactions: 6
The thing is, you know its all fake because nobody who is hurting actually lays there screaming like in a movie. Especially if its a head pain. She has taken every behaviour from what she thinks its like. Posing with her pink puke bucket. Just for a moment reflect that she actually bought a pink bucket solely to be used for puking and posting pictures of it....
She is that kids from school who saw someone break their arm and wear a cast, and then later that week pretended they had been in an accident. Arriving at school with a bandage around their wrist for attention and wore it for 3 weeks so they would also get some attention.
She is addicted to social media, being the victim in this cruel world that is out to get her. While being the most privileged autistic person I have ever seen. Getting everything she wants but still pretends to be Edgar Allan Poe as she writes long explanations to why in this picture, though she looks happy everything was terrible.
duck her honestly.

Reactions: 8