Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.... aaaand she hates people, again. Weird message towards her work. Is noone of them reading her social media accounts? I bet she will lose that job soon if she behaves like this.

Reactions: 2
She won’t keep up with Botox. I get Botox and you need to do it every 4-6 months approx. She has quite heavy creases for being early thirties so it’ll take time to see an effect. She’ll try it once and have a strop when it doesn’t work with 0.5 seconds

Reactions: 1
She won’t keep up with Botox. I get Botox and you need to do it every 4-6 months approx. She has quite heavy creases for being early thirties so it’ll take time to see an effect. She’ll try it once and have a strop when it doesn’t work with 0.5 seconds
I think she meant using Botox for the migraines. They use it around the jaw to ease it from clenching.

Reactions: 7
I think she meant using Botox for the migraines. They use it around the jaw to ease it from clenching.
Not necessarily. It’s 30-50 injections all over your head, shoulders etc. temples and back of head and tops of shoulders worst, it works to an extent but only if you suffer real migraines not go kayaking hit yourself in the eye socket in bright light migraines she has

Reactions: 2
Not necessarily. It’s 30-50 injections all over your head, shoulders etc. temples and back of head and tops of shoulders worst, it works to an extent but only if you suffer real migraines not go kayaking hit yourself in the eye socket in bright light migraines she has
You'd think with her fluid phobia, the idea of having 30-50 injections would be some massive dramatic awful thing for her

Reactions: 3
You'd think with her fluid phobia, the idea of having 30-50 injections would be some massive dramatic awful thing for her
She's admitted to not showering for a day after being out all day kayaking, that fluid phobia is bullshit

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's admitted to not showering for a day after being out all day kayaking, that fluid phobia is bullshit
This is the same girl who would film herself having cat baths at work in the washroom and washing her tits with baby wipes on the tram because she couldnt stand sweat! Lol

I don't know if I'm just being picky with Beckie/ social media in general. Beckie is ok her holiday and she's filming herself putting o a migraine strip thing on her heard while she's sitting outside. I just find it absolutely mad that she's staged this moment , sitting down and deciding what angle she's at before putting on the strip on her head.

I think that she's annoyed me as she makes 'authentic,' content about her life, but you realise that everything is so staged in a way to get the most pity from her audience. Even things like when she filmed herself getting her sick bucket out of the car. She's had to get the camera out and then act out what she's doing. God knows how many times she's had to film something to get it right.

Reactions: 9
Her latest story 😂

She’s actually really lucky she doesn’t get migraine with aura. I go numb, blind and lose all my comprehension abilities. lol

I'm really surprised she said she was going private for her migraines. So its okay to ignore the NHS when it doesn't give you the diagnosis you want, but totally necessary to only go to the NHS otherwise? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 6
Only reason Beckie doesn’t get botox or a piercing is cause she wouldn’t look poorly! Her latest story really did it for me. Taking pics on holiday with that pad stuck on her head? Or when she had leg problems and would walk with a cane? She wants people to see her and think “aww poor lass”. It’s all so performative

Reactions: 9
Creasing at the wee seaside headache photo op. You'll be seeing her on influencersinthewild next, filming timelapses of herself crying in a waitrose

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Creasing at the wee seaside headache photo op. You'll be seeing her on influencersinthewild next, filming timelapses of herself crying in a waitrose
Omg someone should submit her to influencers in the wild next time she has a strop

Reactions: 1
STOP OMG IM DYING 😂😂😂

It’s soooo obvious she’s malingering for attention, she’s so far up herself she doesn’t see how ridiculous this is. 😂 Like girl, people aren’t looking at you thinking “poor you, what a trooper.” They’re wondering why you’re pretending to be sick.
---
Here she is complaining that she can’t hear the sea because she has earplugs in. 🤡

IMG_0603.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg

• Wow
STOP OMG IM DYING 😂😂😂

It’s soooo obvious she’s malingering for attention, she’s so far up herself she doesn’t see how ridiculous this is. 😂 Like girl, people aren’t looking at you thinking “poor you, what a trooper.” They’re wondering why you’re pretending to be sick.
---
Here she is complaining that she can’t hear the sea because she has earplugs in. 🤡
View attachment 2919770
View attachment 2919772View attachment 2919773
Also that outfit choice, especially to emphasize how miserable she is. Cosplaying a middle aged librarian from the 1990s.

Reactions: 5
I would love a outside view of her filming herself! Setting it up, changing angles and then sitting down pretending to be sick 😂 Taking another take, reapplying the head thing!
I also would love to hear all the gossip from someone from her old kayaking group!

She made a boomerang of her putting on a cool patch 😭. Imagine her taking many attempts to film that 😭. Beckie go have a lie down in a dark room you absolute clown

• Haha