Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really surprised that Beckie never wears sunglasses!
Sometimes she decides to video herself wearing two pairs at once.

If I was in a Central London train station and I started to hear someone say "I hate people, I hate London, I hate people" under their breath while making sure to film themselves doing it, I'm running the duck away.

Of course you're on your own Beckie. You would never do a single fun thing in your entire life if you were told you couldn't film yourself doing it.

Reactions: 6
I always get so annoyed that she films herself muttering where people can hear her that she hates people. She must look absolutely odd in public with a camera constantly filming herself as people must notice. Or she films herself saying that she wants to be away from them , and the next minute she's moaning about being single and how she's wants a husband right away.

It's just her entitlement and her negative attitude which bothers me so much. It is as if she is trying to be miserable at times with her moaning about how she can't feel happiness or that she's bored in life. That she is so ADHD that her brain feels no happiness and she is bored with music and TV as it's predictable. The fact that Beckie was a mental health advocate and would speak on panels amazes me. She was actually the first person I came across on YouTube who was doing mental health content

Reactions: 3
Sometimes she decides to video herself wearing two pairs at once.

If I was in a Central London train station and I started to hear someone say "I hate people, I hate London, I hate people" under their breath while making sure to film themselves doing it, I'm running the duck away.

Of course you're on your own Beckie. You would never do a single fun thing in your entire life if you were told you couldn't film yourself doing it.
Same. I would think they were about to start preaching or they were having some sort of episode 😭

Reactions: 2
And this is where her focusing on making friends instead of only seeking romance would help her, because if she knew more people at a more intimate level who are her age, she’d see how most people don’t have everything they want. I know people who are getting married, desperate to get married but aren’t engaged, having to restart their life at almost 30 because their relationship ended, haven’t been in a relationship in years, have never been in a long term relationship, some are in brand new relationships, some are in relationships that kind of suck. I know people with very few friends, no best friends, people who throw themselves into every activity to meet people, some who are more recluse. People with sick parents, dead parents, dying parents, a good relationship with them, a terrible relationship with them, broken families, massive families, no siblings. People who are sick themselves mentally or physically, who want to lose weight, get fitter, recovering from an injury, have an eating disorder, have anxiety, ADHD, OCD. People who are broke and struggle to stay in work. People who are rich. People who are career climbers and hitting all their goals, people in jobs they hate, jobs they love that don’t pay enough, people who are winging it and just doing whatever work they come across. And obviously, of all these “different” people I listed, many of them are actually the same person! With multiple good and bad parts of their life! No not “everyone” has love and life and everything they want. She doesn’t view anyone as having as complex a life and mind as she does and that’s part of what winds her up so much. And because she shares it all on social media she seems to think that if people don’t share these things on social media then it must not be happening to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that part of Beckie sharing things that 'people don't talk about,' or 'realistic,' things which aren't spoken about helped her get attention on YouTube years ago. I found Beckie was 'honest' about her experiences and unlike others YouTubers for me anyway, she was a few years older than me and I could relate to her much more than other people. I enjoyed that she spoke about 'real life,' and things others didn't speak about. She came off as complex especially in contrast to other creators at the time.

However, I don't think that it comes off as enjoyable as she once did. I think it's because she is so bitter and acting like every door is closed behind her now since she's thirty plus years old. I think that she feels as if she is being deep making the videos that she makes and it's honest, but I feels like exaggerated misery from her. She is so bitter as if her life is ended or yet to start as she doesn't have a partner or an ADHD diagnosis.

I feel as if she focused on finding friends and just some happiness for herself which wasn't rooted in milestones such as marriage or love, she would honestly be happier. She has put marriage on a pedestal and acting like it would solve her problems if she had a husband, though that relationship might end like a friendship ect.

Reactions: 5
What does she gain by posting those stupid posts with the lightening. If it’s for attention I struggle to beleive she’s getting smart from people offering sympathy as noone can believe it’s real surely? Like if you’re that unwell why make yourself feel worse standing there in bright light filming yourself editing it etc… she’s so full of tit it’s insane

Wtf is this - loads of people younger and older than Beckie don’t have the life they envisioned. Work, love etc. tit happens to everyone in one way or another, you have to make the effort to overcome your tit hand of cards. Nothing about her circumstance is special, loneliness is very very common.
People who are lonely just because they're single don't have a relationship with themselves you shouldn't be lonely just because you are single. You dont need a partner to not feel lonely. Until beckie is okay with being single, she will still be lonely in a relationship. Also one shouldn't put all of their eggs in the basket of "you are going to get a partner" because it doesn't happen for everyone. You should be able to be single and happy. You will have periods of loneliness, yes but hat would be actual I havent seen people loneliness. If you're always lonely, you lack with yourself. Also no one wants to be with a desperate, bitter woman. She needs to accept herself and her life and stop comparing herself to others.
---
People who are lonely just because they're single don't have a relationship with themselves you shouldn't be lonely just because you are single. You dont need a partner to not feel lonely. Until beckie is okay with being single, she will still be lonely in a relationship. Also one shouldn't put all of their eggs in the basket of "you are going to get a partner" because it doesn't happen for everyone. You should be able to be single and happy. You will have periods of loneliness, yes but that would be actual I havent seen people loneliness. If you're always lonely, you lack with yourself. Also no one wants to be with a desperate, bitter woman. She needs to accept herself and her life and stop comparing herself to others.
You lack a relationship with yourself*

Last edited:
And now she's responding to the thread again, rambling some nonsensical bullshit monologue about how she's got a reason for constantly filming herself

The entire time I'm just seeing Rik Mayall

Reactions: 4
She’s such a bleeping attention bleep! We get it you’re trying to pull an old guy with your pity routine! Jesus Christ the head cooler thing, I can’t take it! I’m so embarrassed for her 😭

She’s such a bleeping attention bleep! We get it you’re trying to pull an old guy with your pity routine! Jesus Christ the head cooler thing, I can’t take it! I’m so embarrassed for her 😭
It’s got to be that! And anyone who has any experience of real migraines knows you could never not would never but could never go out bleeping kayaking in the throes of an attack. She is absolutely bat tit crazy. I loathe her so much mainly because I know what it’s like to actually genuinely suffer from debilitating chronic pain and migraines, I legit use walking aids every day and suffer from normal migraines vestibular and hemiplegic too. They rule my life and I would give anything to have the ‘migraines’ she has so I could Hve some semblance of a life. twit
---
Not sure which is more how mentally unwell she is or how obsessed with herself she is. Either way twit twit twit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And this is where her focusing on making friends instead of only seeking romance would help her, because if she knew more people at a more intimate level who are her age, she’d see how most people don’t have everything they want. I know people who are getting married, desperate to get married but aren’t engaged, having to restart their life at almost 30 because their relationship ended, haven’t been in a relationship in years, have never been in a long term relationship, some are in brand new relationships, some are in relationships that kind of suck. I know people with very few friends, no best friends, people who throw themselves into every activity to meet people, some who are more recluse. People with sick parents, dead parents, dying parents, a good relationship with them, a terrible relationship with them, broken families, massive families, no siblings. People who are sick themselves mentally or physically, who want to lose weight, get fitter, recovering from an injury, have an eating disorder, have anxiety, ADHD, OCD. People who are broke and struggle to stay in work. People who are rich. People who are career climbers and hitting all their goals, people in jobs they hate, jobs they love that don’t pay enough, people who are winging it and just doing whatever work they come across. And obviously, of all these “different” people I listed, many of them are actually the same person! With multiple good and bad parts of their life! No not “everyone” has love and life and everything they want. She doesn’t view anyone as having as complex a life and mind as she does and that’s part of what winds her up so much. And because she shares it all on social media she seems to think that if people don’t share these things on social media then it must not be happening to them.
This is amazingly put and a reality check. If Beckie does read this thread, THIS is what she should be reading.

Her out on a kayak during a migraine.. Lord give me strength, this woman doesn’t even have a headache nevermind a bleeping migraine!!! She’s blessed in a way if she’s this delusional and thinks whatever miniscule twinge she has in her head is a migraine. But she’s genuinely taking the piss at this point. I don’t even get migraines and STILL have to lock myself in a dark room during a headache because I can’t deal with ANY stimuli. As if she’s pissing about on a bleeping kayak out in the beaming sun with people shouting all over during a “migraine”

Reactions: 7
Does she not work or something? She has so much free time it’s unreal. She is only ever on her iPad drawing, outside with the cats or kayaking.

Remember she disagreed that she only posts miserable content and to prove herself we got a single story saying she drank enough water that day…

did she just say on one of her stories that her sense of smell is so strong from the “migraine” that through her kayaking layers she can still smell her PERFUME?!?

How can she even say that with a straight face?? 🤣

Beckie babe, when people have real migraines they don’t spray themselves with perfume, kayak in the sun, and yell in their car.

IMG_0590.jpeg

Maybe she should lay off the junk food. THREE packets of crisps?! Two chocolate bars?!

Last edited:
Whyyyyy would you even put on perfume if you have a migraine?

Does she really think a bloke is ever going to want this hot mess? No wonder she’s single with all the whinging!

Remember she disagreed that she only posts miserable content and to prove herself we got a single story saying she drank enough water that day…
I watched her youtube video a few days ago. She is so obsessed with people reacting to her "happy" or "negative" er I mean "honest" content. But this is besides the point because it's about her indicating that she is the one suffering THE MOST, carrying the hardest burden. Making other people's suffering about herself (remember how she reacted to Kate Middletons cancer diagnosis). It's classic narcissistic behavior: If you can't be grandious, you have to be the one with the grandest life struggles.

See for example her stories re being single: EVERYONE but her has love? Lol.

She loves to suffer publically because sadly she learned from a very early age that this is the only way she receives attention and care. (She is not after being loved, she desires someone who TAKES CARE of her, see her kayak transport struggles. She never talks about how she wants to love someone, "give"someone her love or care)

Reactions: 9
did she just say on one of her stories that her sense of smell is so strong from the “migraine” that through her kayaking layers she can still smell her PERFUME?!?

How can she even say that with a straight face?? 🤣

Beckie babe, when people have real migraines they don’t spray themselves with perfume, kayak in the sun, and yell in their car.

View attachment 2909906
Maybe she should lay off the junk food. THREE packets of crisps?! Two chocolate bars?!
I know shrinkflation and all that is real but I have never eaten three slices of bread when I would have eaten two 😭. I still have two slices… they’re just slightly smaller 😭