Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beckie wasn’t driving, you could see in the window reflection it was a skinny person, im guessing her dad as her mum is massive.

You wake up and find yourself in the middle of a migraine 'attack', do you:
A) Get pain and a big glass of water to try and hydrate,
B) Try and go back to sleep for a while, see if you can sleep through the worst of the aura symptoms,
C) Get your phone set up to record to post to Instagram so that everyone knows you're actually still struggling and just because you had a day or two off doesn't mean you're actually better, you do still have it worse than everyone else and you deserve sympathy.

Personally I'd usually go for A and then B if time allows, if I was on a day off work for example I'd sleep through what I could. Or if I was working it'd be pain and water and then struggle through. Maybe I should try C next time!
Burst out laughing seeing this happening AGAIN today. I really fucked up by reminding her that she hadn't sickposted in a couple weeks. My new favourite thing about them is seeing how she manages to crowbar something pink into the shot at all times.

The two pairs of glasses is chef's kiss stuff. She's trying so bleeping hard. You've never seen anyone THAT disabled before, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca the Migraine Warrior has absolutely knocked me sick, why is she like this 😭 I bet they were all sick of hearing about it today!

Edited to add that the next thread should include The Migraine Warrior somewhere 😅

Reactions: 14
There’s no way in hell that if you are physically in the throes of a migraine attack you are able to do anything physical let alone go out fuxking kayaking?!?! Was she doing this for attention so she’d be babied by this new group on the trip. If she thinks she’d qualify and get any sort of disability benefit she’s even more stupid than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Suddenly positivity has gone out the window 🤔 that lasted a couple of days 🤣 I guess her “HaTeR” comments calling out her miserable attitude didn’t have that much of an impact on Beckie…

Reactions: 1
This is making me cringe so hard... I wouldn't wish a migraine on anyone, but seriously she needs to experience one to understand how embarrassing she is being 😭
Right?!? When I have a migraine I can hardly sit upright, how the ever living duck would she be able to go kayaking with one?!? 😂

We all knew she was faking it but this is like someone saying they ran a marathon while also claiming they don’t have any legs. Having a migraine entirely precludes doing any physical activity, let alone paddling a rocking kayak in bright sunlight.

And I didn’t see her trusty pink puke bucket in her kayak…. 🤔

How embarrassing for her to make the day all about her (fake) health issues. You just know she told everyone about her (fake) migraine. And the title she gave herself!! 🤣 Or maybe THEY called her The Migraine Warrior to make fun of her malingering. Idk which is more embarrassing.

Reactions: 8
This is making me cringe so hard... I wouldn't wish a migraine on anyone, but seriously she needs to experience one to understand how embarrassing she is being 😭
Exactly. While my migraines have gone from sometimes letterbox viewing to just weird sparkles and cognitive impairment for days, kayaking, wtf. Real migraine isn’t just a headache. I don’t even get much pain with mine anymore but doing anything is bloody hard. Risking drowning. No

Reactions: 4
Very clear response to this thread laughing at her if anyone wants to cap it. She calls herself 'us' a lot

Reactions: 1
CFB4D3C8-C804-4960-BB96-1E5A6E8D9D6C.jpeg

Oh my god, look at the 50+ delivery boxes her family has stolen and hoarded from the supermarket! You’re meant to give those back!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The amount of time she spends drawing herself is crazy, just headaches from staring at a digital screen all day honey

Reactions: 10
She's brave posting her bullshit on Tiktok! One wrong move and she will go viral for being a crazy person faking migraines.

Reactions: 6
Get ready losers, the new Beckie illnesses have dropped on her art insta! Buy 1 get 2 free, we got vision loss, repetitive strain injury and sore back!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s on Instagram complaining about having a migraine again. Or at least I think that’s what she’s complaining about. She’s playing her repetitive elevator music so loud you can’t really hear her talking. Definitely something someone with a real migraine would do. /s

I’m surprised she doesn’t get paralysis in her hands and legs like a lot of people get with migraines. You know if she did we’d hear all about it. Or nonstop sneezing, that’s really common too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3