Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her latest instagram clip - hours of intense crying sped up.... no wonder she gets migraines so often if she's making herself THAT stressed during every phone call with the NHS....

Reactions: 5
I know that the NHS can be difficult but it's usually not the staff's fault, especially not the frontline staff and some of that clip looked like she was screaming at the person on the phone...

Reactions: 6
she’s not getting enough attention since she private’s her account now she’s on the kayak account with the migraine saga

Reactions: 2
Just a reminder for anyone who's having a hard time at the moment, have you posted any videos of yourself crying and screaming on social media yet, overlaid with upbeat elevator music? If you haven't, you should definitely remember to do that, I heard from famous influencer and migraine warrior Beckie Brown that it's the best way to deal with things.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have you guys ever seen anyone happier to share the news that they will be miserable for years?

• Angry
She's fighting so hard to keep the smile off her face and not really succeeding. "It's been such a bad week 😀" "These are things that will affect me in years to come 😁"... I'm sure we've said this already, but she actually does relish it when bad things happen. It couldn't be more obvious. The last time I saw her this cheerful was when her mum had a fall and got seriously injured.

Reactions: 12
Holding her mug by the handle again despite claiming to never do that.
And apparently she “fought her corner” but it didn’t achieve anything. Translation: she screamed at an innocent overworked NHS employee for no reason.

Reactions: 12
I don’t get why if the NHS has caused her so much trauma and the wait is going to cause these “traumas” to resurface why wouldn’t she go private just to avoid putting herself through it, like I know obviously she is a massive narcissist

Reactions: 9
The thing is, yes the NHS is under massive strain, but it is still utterly fantastic when you are in a crisis or in real danger. I had something very serious happen to me in December and I’ve never had better care in my life, god bless the NHS.

Maybe Rebecca, you can languish on a list because it’s not actually that bad?

Going private wouldn’t suit her I’m broke and poor narrative and she couldn’t drag out her victim complex.

By choosing not to go private, she is showing she values the "poor me" narrative MORE than she suffers from not being diagnosed.

Until and unless she pursues a private diagnosis, this is what she is telling the world. I will only ever believe she suffers the misery she does, if she goes private for her diagnosis.

She's shooting herself in the foot by not pursuing a private diagnosis. She's portraying the exact opposite of what she wants to, by not pursuing it when the world knows she has the means to do so.

Reactions: 2
Have you guys ever seen anyone happier to share the news that they will be miserable for years?
View attachment 2731520
You know what annoys me with this..she says dying your cloths blue by washing isn’t temporary??? To some people in todays world it could be permanent..if that’s a whole batch clothes for school children it could mean the parents will get into debt for it…that’s not temporary that could be years for some people. God she has no concept of other people’s lives. Just all about her

Reactions: 3
You know what annoys me with this..she says dying your cloths blue by washing isn’t temporary??? To some people in todays world it could be permanent..if that’s a whole batch clothes for school children it could mean the parents will get into debt for it…that’s not temporary that could be years for some people. God she has no concept of other people’s lives. Just all about her
Because money just isn’t a problem for her! The fact she’s denying kayaking is a rich people sport is tickling me no end. Sure thing Becks.

The latest migraine stories :rolleyes: Who is she talking too? who does she thinks cares when/how/details of how she's thrown up ....and also no-one is able to do all this recording crap if they actually have a migraine. Ever since I had babies I do get migraine 2/3 times a year and they are horrific....I can't open my eyes or stand up...let alone film. I truly don't understand this girl....She is mentally ill.

Because money just isn’t a problem for her! The fact she’s denying kayaking is a rich people sport is tickling me no end. Sure thing Becks.
She wants to have her cake and eat it too. For some reason she's desperate to portray herself and her life like she's living on the breadline, coffee shop lattes are a luxury item that she can't afford to indulge in unless she gets a voucher, and she can barely afford to keep warm in the winter. But she also can't resist boasting about overpaying her mortgage and talking about all her kayaking equipment. She gets annoyed when people notice the contradictions and tries to say she's managing it all on a tight budget, but we're not stupid, people who are struggling financially don't voluntarily pay more for their homes, and buy more boats than they can even find storage for.
---
The latest migraine stories :rolleyes: Who is she talking too? who does she thinks cares when/how/details of how she's thrown up ....and also no-one is able to do all this recording crap if they actually have a migraine. Ever since I had babies I do get migraine 2/3 times a year and they are horrific....I can't open my eyes or stand up...let alone film. I truly don't understand this girl....She is mentally ill.
Nobody with a real migraine wants to set up a camera, grab a bowl and get into position, then chat to Instagram in a brightly-lit room while pantomining being in agony and sticking their fingers in their eye sockets. They're too busy being in actual agony.

Reactions: 9
She has absolutely no regard for those with emetophobia. Quite happy to put 'caution' warnings on other videos though. And those latest videos about her being unwell...the descriptions...why does she think that's okay to share...

For someone with a fluid phobia she sure loves flaunting her vomit in a bowl for the world to see. Absurd woman.

Reactions: 16
For someone with a fluid phobia she sure loves flaunting her vomit in a bowl for the world to see. Absurd woman.
I literally was like 🤢 why would you show that??!!!!???
She wants everyone to pander to her, what about the people with emetophobia??

Reactions: 1
Someone needs to tell her that if she's throwing up "a bowlful of bile" or, indeed, any amount of bile, then there's something very seriously different wrong with you. What you've actually thrown up is your stomach contents and that doesn't include bile. Bile is released into your small intestine and you won't be bringing up whatever's in there.

Someone needs to tell her that if she's throwing up "a bowlful of bile" or, indeed, any amount of bile, then there's something very seriously different wrong with you. What you've actually thrown up is your stomach contents and that doesn't include bile. Bile is released into your small intestine and you won't be bringing up whatever's in there.
I came here so fast because of that comment too lol 💀

Tbf bile is also released into the bottom of the stomach and it’s common to throw it up when your stomach is otherwise empty. But it’s about as much as a teaspoon in a healthy person lol not a bowlful lmao.

I was severely bulimic during my teen years so I know way too much about this stuff - can say with confidence Beckie does not regularly vomit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.