Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

s
---
sorry for the quality, the videos were 4 mins long!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I thought she didn’t want kids. Ffs make your mind up woman.
She can't eat ADHD medication when pregnant anyways, so the diagnosis doesn't matter at all. The only reason anyone would want an ADHD diagnosis is to get help with it, she only wants its for the label. She can actually get more support from her Autism than ADHD, you basically only get meds with ADHD. Which if they find out about the fake migraines, she won't get on anyways. There is absolutely no point of her being this overdramatic when nothing is going to change anyways.

Reactions: 6
She will never have kids, if she's waiting until 34 to start dating, then get married, then pregnant she will be nearly 40. AND that's assuming she can bag a guy in a year or two, which no way will she be able to.

Reactions: 7
She is a permanent victim. She’s spent her life chasing diagnoses to explain why her life hasn’t worked out as she hasn’t expected. Truth is it’s not an illness or disorder it’s cos she’s a dick. She’s had every opportunity life could have thrown at her, university, a social media career, several jobs and a successful career, she has her own place, wtf more could she want. I got I’ll at 14 and despite being predicted top grades I was unable to even do my GCSEs and have spent the last 2 decades in and out of hospital, I have a very very small social circle and yeah I feel fuxking sorry for myself at times but I out in the work to have as kuch of a life as possible and give my daughter every opportunity I never had. She makes me sick

Reactions: 12
Hi Beckie. Tell us why? I'm so glad she didn't get through Right to choose, I would not want my tax money paying for munchie syndrome

It costs about £2k to get a private assessment and that isn't cheap but she's made it clear she has money with the overpaying of the mortgage etc

She should prioritize paying for this if it matters that much to her but a diagnosis isn't going to change her life

Reactions: 5
It costs about £2k to get a private assessment and that isn't cheap but she's made it clear she has money with the overpaying of the mortgage etc

She should prioritize paying for this if it matters that much to her but a diagnosis isn't going to change her life
There's no need for it to cost that much, I speak from personal experience. Even better news for Beckie!

Beckie is for sure reading here, she just confirmed she wont do private and she isn't going to explain why. It just has to be the NHS.

I was so confused by this part as well, especially with how homophobic she has been in the past. Unless she has had such bad luck with men that she thought that she would give women a go. I'm assuming that she is being a spokesperson for Autistic people with her statements.
As a woman who dates women, I feel pretty confident speaking on all of our behalf and saying we don't want her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Listen, I am one of those who does not think she has ADHD and even if she manages to manipulate the test in such a way that they will give her the diagnoses, I dont think it will change or improve her life in any way.

However, saying that, I am a little worried by how upset she got when she read the letter. It really seems to be the thing she had set her hopes too and it must be difficult to realize that isnt going to happen (via NHS) for another 3,5 years at least. I hope something will come up in her life to give her hope in a different way.
She's still setting the phone aside, getting herself in frame and pressing Record to do all this. She's acting.

God, when she just starts making noises that an actual 5 year old makes at 2:10 I almost shat myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
I find it telling there are two questions she refuses to answer clearly

1) Why is NHS diasnosis is so vital, when there are other accessible means? She was threatening that ‘’people have died on this waiting list’’ (really? On the ADHD wait list? lol) but apparently she’s not desperate enough to just pay £800 privately and make a quick trip back to Scotland to get medication. My sibling did that literally 6 months ago.

2) What exactly an NHS diagnosis will give you? Do you think you’re getting a legal status? Special therapies? A little badge? You get nothing but controversial meds that may or may not work for you.

I also find it thoroughly hilarious that the migraines have suddenly reappeared the same day. You can just tell she was like ‘’duck it it’s 2 years away’’ and drops the ADHD act on the spot 😅 back to the migraine sick bucket content it is then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2726925
s
---
sorry for the quality, the videos were 4 mins long!
Oh my god what a performance. She really needs to get some perspective. It's becoming uncomfortable to watch, I don't understand why she's filming and posting this stuff. I mean, I don't understand why she films and posts the majority of what she does, but this tantrum in particular feels very personal, like something she should definitely keep private and not air out on social media. What is the point? What does she want people to do/say in response?

I could understand being this upset about a long waiting time for a treatment that could really improve quality of life, but I'm not sure what exactly she expects a diagnosis to change for her. For a start, when she finally gets to the appointment she might not be diagnosed with ADHD at all - I know she's diagnosed herself and is practising displaying the symptoms as hard as she can, but she's not a professional, and the actual professionals might see through her and say she doesn't have it. And even if she is diagnosed, meds only help, they don't immediately cure everything. She will still need to put the effort in to make things better for herself. And what's with the obsession with dating and the menopause and what exactly do they have to do with being diagnosed? She'll still be the same person after a diagnosis as she was before.

If she put as much energy and effort into unpacking her actual issues in therapy as she does into all of these histrionics, she'd probably be thriving by now.

Reactions: 11

1) Why is NHS diasnosis is so vital, when there are other accessible means? She was threatening that ‘’people have died on this waiting list’’ (really? On the ADHD wait list? lol) but apparently she’s not desperate enough to just pay £800 privately and make a quick trip back to Scotland to get medication. My sibling did that literally 6 months ago.

2) What exactly an NHS diagnosis will give you? Do you think you’re getting a legal status? Special therapies? A little badge? You get nothing but controversial meds that may or may not work for you.

I also find it thoroughly hilarious that the migraines have suddenly reappeared the same day. You can just tell she was like ‘’duck it it’s 2 years away’’ and drops the ADHD act on the spot 😅 back to the migraine sick bucket content it is then.
I think this proves that even if she has any headaches at all, they are your good ol' regular headaches. The ones you get when you are stressed or cried too much or drank too little. Pretty much any human being would get a headache after what she put her body through when reacting to the letter.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She wants the NHS diagnosis, so that she doesn’t have to read on tattle, that she bought her diagnosis.

Reactions: 11
Fine, don't go private, and spend the next three years moaning. We don't mind, it's entertaining!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Beckie. Tell us why? I'm so glad she didn't get through Right to choose, I would not want my tax money paying for munchie syndrome
Why did she not get right to choose? If this is what I think it is (referral from GP to a private clinic), surely nothing would stop that happening? Especially if she’s already been referred for the NHS assessment.

Shorter waiting times, shared care back to your GP, completely free??? It ticks her boxes, she’s mind boggling.

Reactions: 1
I thought this might happen, I was really surprised when she was saying it was 18 months to wait when my local area's waiting list is around 5-6 years.
This makes more sense - perhaps the way they've been wording it sets up false expectations though. But Beckie is gonna need to learn that she can't just put her life off waiting for diagnoses.

Reactions: 1
Holy duck is she a whiny bleeping baby. Go private then! If you wont then duck offf with the complaining. If she really wanted it she would go private! She has the money. Her Kayaks alone probably cost more than a bleeping private assessment.

Reactions: 9
As a woman who dates women, I feel pretty confident speaking on all of our behalf and saying we don't want her 😂
As a fellow lesbian , my wife and I don't want to claim her as one of us you know that she would be even worse with her whining about how single she is with how small the dating pool is 😂

It's amazing the migraines have suddenly reappeared. I almost felt bad as I as can understand her frustration with waiting for so long but filming herself in a tantrum made me lose sympathy for her.

I do want to know her reason for not going private , especially as she is suffering is so much with this ADHD not being diagnosed if she actually has it. I'd go private if I was struggling that much though it's short term financial hit but it would save you years of time. I do wonder if we will get the saga of her fighting the NHS and the GPS again. I do expect some dramatics in the next few days.

I pity her for how much she has put her life on hold waiting for a diagnosis and then claims that she's fed up of waiting to life her life. She is the one who has done that to herself, not the doctors or the NHS.She is so dependent on a diagnosis and by extension, getting medication. I think that she was expecting to basically get a diagnosis appointment date in the letter and this is her tantrum at not getting it. Being blunt, two years is a minimum waiting time for an ADHD assessment in comparison to 5-6 years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.