Beckiejbrown #3 Moan of Arc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this proves that even if she has any headaches at all, they are your good ol' regular headaches. The ones you get when you are stressed or cried too much or drank too little. Pretty much any human being would get a headache after what she put her body through when reacting to the letter.
100% she thinks every head pain is a migraine

Reactions: 4
She's still setting the phone aside, getting herself in frame and pressing Record to do all this. She's acting.

God, when she just starts making noises that an actual 5 year old makes at 2:10 I almost shat myself
she was so flustered she forgot about her autism for a second, but eventually remembered and threw a random stim in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she thinks we are all NT here and judging her for being weird. When most of us here has shared about our own ND journeys.
What makes me angry watching her, is her cosplaying our struggles for reasons that doesn't make sense. I didn't go through my life thinking I had ADHD, first of all when I was growing up girls weren't even considered having any ND issues at all! So I got my ADHD diagnosis late, I am lucky that I didn't end up as a lot of ADHD girls my age, most of them became addicts trying to self medicate something they didn't even know they had.
My point in saying all this, not ONCE did I think I just wanted an diagnosis to feel seen. duck that, I wanted help to not be a duck up! I wanted to stop being different! Trauma in my past? Everyone ND or NT has trauma in their past, we ND people are not special in that regards. Isn't my future more important anyways? We don't go down the road for different reason Beckie! We all go down the road to fix ourself and get better! No one goes for just the label, the label is nothing, useless! The only reason to get any diagnosis is so you know what you can do to be and feel better. You only want it so you can point and say "oh when I spit in that girls face it wasn't because I was huge asshole, it was my ADHD" It makes me so angry that you just want it as a get out of jail free card for being an asshole!

Also nice bleeping slip up "Its not just about asking for benefits... I'm not asking for benefits"
You are the most privileged person I've ever seen that wants to be the victim sooo bad, what's even worse is that you are thinking you are worse off than people that can't even work or have to live at home with their parents. You are taking up a spot in the queue for something you don't even want to fix!!! What the duck is wrong with you!!

//Sorry but he last stories pissed me off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her last stories are sooo ridiculous. I don't understand why she did the whole weepy thing yesterday and got SO upset if all she wants from the diagnosis is a bloody label!! If she desperately wanted medication I'd understand.

Her bleeping lip wobble is pissing me off to no end lol

Reactions: 6
She wants the NHS diagnosis, so that she doesn’t have to read on tattle, that she bought her diagnosis.
She could do both though? Private now, wait for NHS too. She’s got the income to do that if it’s causing her this much stress.

But who am I to problem solve when she’s the most frustrating person in the whole world?

Beckie I don’t think anyone has accused you of wanting any diagnosis just for benefits (?) and I would be hugely surprised if any medical professional ‘expected’ that from you either. It’s hardly financially lucrative to be ND.

You say you want confirmation and validation. I presume you’re pursing an NHS diagnosis because you consider that more valid, more confirming.

But do you not see that this whole thing is an exercise to outsource control and responsibility? Do you know that nothing will actually change unless you change it? Your life will be as tit as you let it be. Validation of your trauma from the NHS will give you nothing. You’re chasing after something which will not give you what you want.

Reactions: 12

Oh my lord >.< When will she learn that adding another label to the collection does not mean people will see or treat her differently. Nor does it give her a free out of jail card. It doesnt mean people need to keep that in mind. It means that *you* know where your behaviour comes from so that *you* can change it (not to change your personality and become neurotypical but to stop being the hole)
You dont need the label to start working on yourself.
Life isnt going to be different. People are not going to care. It isnt going to have an impact on your social situation. It is not going to do what you hope because it is an unrealistic expectation.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand putting her life on hold for a diagnosis. Especially dating - she’s got one diagnosis, surely there is an autism / asexual dating site she can use to meet people?

The biggest barrier to her love life is expecting men to be ok with no physical relationship. Because of that the pool is already smaller, so she needs to be fishing in niche ponds to avoid disappointment.

Beckie has tried to apparently date an ND individual, but it did not go well, apparently, she had a rant about her lack of sucess in dating shortly after she had got diagnoised when she was on a kayak and how there was a need for a ND dating website. I don't know if part of the hold off for dating until she gets a label is kind of her thinking as well, that once she has all the labels, they won't be able to leave her or that they will have to be with her as she is this and that, or that they will have to accommodate her.

I can understand that Beckie wants to have label to be 'seen,' for what she is. I can understand that getting a diagnosis can help with self-aceptance. The label can help you understand yourself and allow forgiveness, it can help you start being kinder to yourself for your past mistakes or how you acted , but there is a need to put in the work and to make changes in your own life. People won't treat her diffrently or she won't get what she wants with a label. A diognisis can help you explain things but it is not an excuse for her behavior.

I do tfind it very intresting that she was speaking about ADHD medication as well and how she was wanting to be on it,with the reason that she has been put on medication in the past, that in it helping her. It was also intresting when she was going on about struggling and not wanting to be dependant on anyone, or go down a pathway of struggling with her autisim, but she is not going to do it. I don't know what she is meaning exactly, but I'm sure that she will post soon.

I do wonder what will happen if she does not get the ADHD diagnosis, especially as she is basing her life on getting it and putting her life on hold for it. I think that she would need to speak to a professional even though she is against it, as it is a very bad mindset to have, especially when she is going on about her menopause and her parents dying before she gets a diagnosis. I would love to know why she doesn't want to go private other than her not wanting to be accused of buying her diagonisis. I doubt that no one would accuse her of that with how NHS is at the moment and the waiting lists, many are going private for mental health and psychiatry services these days. I don't know if she thinks that an NHS diagnosis is more official. There is also the medication aspects as well as she would have to pay for medication if she went private. I know that she would have to pay for medication already as she is in England for a prescription, but do you pay more when it is private? In Scotland, prescription are free but I don't know what it will be like in England. My wife is from the Republic of Ireland and she had to pay about 80 euros a month for her medication.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You guys she needs the NHS diagnosis so she has stuff to post on insta!!! What is she going to post once she’s fully diagnosed? Going with NHS gives her 4 years of non stop content🤩

Reactions: 12
This is the woman who made the NHS diagnose her with trich. I imagine the majority of the trich community don't have a NHS diagnosis, as it means zero really. I suffer from it, have zero desire to waste the NHS funds to validate my condition.

Reactions: 11
This is the woman who made the NHS diagnose her with trich. I imagine the majority of the trich community don't have a NHS diagnosis, as it means zero really. I suffer from it, have zero desire to waste the NHS funds to validate my condition.
wasn’t she banned from trich groups for telling them that it won’t get better and there is no cure/treatment/ability to get better?
I can’t remember the exact details surrounding that but maybe someone can recap that.

wasn’t she banned from trich groups for telling them that it won’t get better and there is no cure/treatment/ability to get better?
I can’t remember the exact details surrounding that but maybe someone can recap that.
Yes she was basically blackpilled back then.
She argued with trich organisations both on facebook and twitter. I remember when one trich org tried to give her tips on twitter and she became unhinged.
I stopped following her when she was in uni and she started saying the same tit about her depression. It would never get better and nothing worked. While refusing to try therapy or try anything really expect some anti depressants IIRC. It was some doom and gloom bullshit, really dangerous to say to a young audience!

yeah I remember her going berserk because when she went to the GP with depression “all they offered her was talking therapy/CBT and medication” which she claimed didn’t work for her. She wanted them to prescribe stuff like art therapy classes or something. I don’t even know what she wanted. There is a whole video about her shitting on the NHS somewhere

Watching her latest stories and I feel tired just from listening her agonising over this ADHD assessment and how much of her life it's supposedly wasting, so I can't imagine how tired she feels. What's sad is that she could choose to seek genuine help and let all this go, but she never will, because her whole identity is built around having unsolvable problems and being incurably different from everyone else. And the type of help she wants and is so desperately seeking is not the type of help she needs. What she needs is easily within her reach if she'd prioritise therapy over buying kayaks and overpaying her mortgage. But that doesn't make her feel special and validated, and it would require her to take a good hard look at herself and examine the ways she hinders her own progress, so it's out of the question.

Oh and the person who said she's thought "ah f*ck it I've got years left before the assessment, might as well get the Imigran back out" was absolutely spot on - it's migraine o'clock!

yeah I remember her going berserk because when she went to the GP with depression “all they offered her was talking therapy/CBT and medication” which she claimed didn’t work for her. She wanted them to prescribe stuff like art therapy classes or something. I don’t even know what she wanted. There is a whole video about her shitting on the NHS somewhere
Omg I always remember that one. She wanted the NHS to pay for her art supplies 🤣

• Haha
Interesting how in the one story she posted she kept emphasising that she is only doing this for recognition and not really for meds or benefits or anything else and a few hours later she is going on and on about how she is reaching out for help but nobody helps her. I thought you didnt want help, just the recognition?

Beckie remind me a bit of "A lady of letters" talking head monologue, if anyone heard about it. I think she enjoys sending paperwork, filing complaints, making angry phonecalls etc. Its obviously a bit of an obsession, I think Beckie got happy that the process is going to be longer. Now she has years to moan to them about this.
I would love to hear from someone who works for the NHS if there is like a banned list or can they flag annoying/mentally unwell people? I mean she over filled her autism journal with hundreds of pages and is requiring that they print them out for her. She seems to be taking up a lot of their recourses for strange requests and complaints.

When I was younger and worked in a call center for a short time, we had this older woman that called just to have someone to talk to for a bit, we all knew her and had a procedure to deal with her so she didn't hold up the line for too long.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.