Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“it didn’t look very appetising, if that makes sensum”

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF THAT MAKES SENSE? WHATS NOT TO MAKE SENSE OF IN THAT STATEMENT? ITS A VERY DIRECT, SELF EXPLANATORY STATEMENT! WHY WOULD IT NOT MAKE SENSE, YOU BUMBLING BAFOON

IMG_7910.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
You're not fat becki, you're morbidly obese, there's a difference. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank god she’s overcome her fear of eating tuna, I was worried she was restricting herself too much with food 🩷 #EDrecoverywarrior #stunningandbrave #safefoods

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thank god she’s overcome her fear or eating tuna, I was worried she was restricting herself too much with food 🩷 #EDrecoverywarrior #stunningandbrave #safefoods
I knoum. I wish we could all have a morsel of Bisons courage and overcome our fears.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says all that food wasnt for her but put near enough all the cheeps on her plate and the full chicken kebabm aswell as half the pizza and half the garlic bread?

She really does belive 1 salid (bulked up wiv pasta and bread) and 1 chunna sarnie cleanse has done her some good🙄
duck me. She is delusional isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024
01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
04/05/24 - Tim Hortums - £Free
04/05/24 - Mcdonnums & Double Chep - £12.27
07/05/24 - Cookeeez - £FREE
08/05/24 - Mcdonnums - £12.27
09/05/24 - Bravery Chewneh and Chep - £11.95
11/05/24 - Harvestum - £8.97
11/05/24 - Europe Lardfest - £26.16

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The way she does little introductions to her videos then says HAHAHA HI EVERYWUNNNN make me want to slice my ears off with Becki’s butter spatula

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.