Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so bleeping baffled that her rancid looking doner meat pizza is in fact doner meat on a pizza?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fuckin hell the amount of food she’s had today! And she thinks it isn’t a lot. She’s doomed

Reactions: 20
She says all that food wasnt for her but put near enough all the cheeps on her plate and the full chicken kebabm aswell as half the pizza and half the garlic bread?

She really does belive 1 salid (bulked up wiv pasta and bread) and 1 chunna sarnie cleanse has done her some good🙄
I'm sorry that's pure greed.

Reactions: 7
That takeaway is foul, feral, desgustang.

Doner meat has its own special place in hell plus the mound of raw unyums on that kebab.

Absolutely gross.

Reactions: 24
I’m honestly shocked she shared on TT that massive portion size. Least she’s being honest. My mouth literally fell open when I saw she had a chicken kebab along side pizza, pile of kebab meat, chips, garlic bread… plus she got all the chocolate & crisps for later. Don’t come at me for not typing chep n cresp .. I can’t be arsed with that silly language lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s hot in the UK atm and I couldn’t think of anything worse than a big greasy hot takeaway for tea

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Wouldnt suprise me if she just ordered a margarita pizza an separate donna meat but just dumped it on the pizza before she started filming. Ive never known it to come like that its always under the cheese

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.