Becki Jones #88 Her eating habits make us heave, lets take a trip to the Port with Gigi and Steve

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s drinking far more calories and sugar in these juices and smoovies than she would if she just stuck to zero sugar pop ffs

Reactions: 29
She’s drinking far more calories and sugar in these juices and smoovies than she would if she just stuck to zero sugar pop ffs
But it’s the FIZZ wots bad. FIZZY POP isn’t as helfy as smooooovies and orinj jooos. Especially if it’s zero cal.

Fizz has calories!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be devastated to have no lips like her yano. Absolutely gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hun, enjoy the chooona sandwich because I lay my money on your flaps smelling of rotting mackerel even after a shower. A bit of chooona on your t shirt will make very little difference x

Also always an excuse why she can’t have something a little healthier off the menu. Doesn’t care about smashing a burger in her fat face and that spilling on her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That Costco smoovie had more calories in it than multiple cans of cowek. She’s such a moron. Give us a shout when you give up carbs eh beckatron. Then I might be (the tiniest bit) impressed.

Just watched the walk video with Rachel. The conversations are like between mother and child! Becki so proud that she knows the planets. Ffs 🤣

• Haha
Just catching up after work. Proud of herself for eating tuna. duck me. She really is an absolute simpleton and it's no wonder people think she has special needs.

Reactions: 31
She looks like my ex’s Mum who was in her 60s, said she couldn’t walk cos she was disabled but she was just a big fat bastard, and took me to some mental woman’s house to get my chakras cleansed cos she believed I was a 1930’s French prostitute reincarnated.

IMG_2150.jpeg

I wish I was exaggerating for comedic effect.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
She looks like my ex’s Mum who was in her 60s, said she couldn’t walk cos she was disabled but she was just a big fat bastard, and took me to some mental woman’s house to get my chakras cleansed cos she believed I was a 1930’s French prostitute reincarnated.

View attachment 2925275

I wish I was exaggerating for comedic effect.
And? Are you still a 1930s prozzie reincarnated? If so, what doum youm charge? I know a big fat virgin who may need servicing.

• Haha
We all know shes going to finish the week guzzling a huge bottle of cold cokkkee and insisting that if she wants want a coke, she’ll have one because she’s a grown arse woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
If my friend told me becki jones is doing her grazing table for her birthday I’d actually get sick. Imagine her hairy fag smelling fat hands touching the food you’ll be eating. Nah id let them all eat and be ordering a takeaway. Even if she wore gloves doing it I wouldn’t want her even close to something that I was gonna eat. Makes me sick even thinking of the smell!!!

• Haha
The pic of her in Nando’s 😳 seriously what back size bra does she take? Got to be at least 50 right?!
Her arm reminds me of Johnny bravo, just fat not muscle in her case.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If my friend told me becki jones is doing her grazing table for her birthday I’d actually get sick. Imagine her hairy fag smelling fat hands touching the food you’ll be eating. Nah id let them all eat and be ordering a takeaway. Even if she wore gloves doing it I wouldn’t want her even close to something that I was gonna eat. Makes me sick even thinking of the smell!!!
I can't imagine any food would even survive, she would eat everything and show up with a few sad pieces of fruit left over covered in dandruff flakes.

IMG_1911.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
1. Why does she only rub that bum bum cream on her chest?

2. Wants to buy something summery and light for her dinner.. Comes out with a katsu curry 🤦

3. It gives me absolute rage how she pronounces tortilla

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.