Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A size 18 šŸ¤£ please duck off. Iā€™m a size 18 and if I look like that I will immediately fly to Turkey for gastric surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Everytime I think of her cooking then putting all the cooking into individual dishes to then plate them out on to her dish I feel like jumping off the burj khalifa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ll always have micro rice. Weighing it to figure out macros is just effort. Rather my good ole Aldi Mexican rice šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Of course she was going to Manchester for gifted food. šŸ™„ The only time she ever travels is for food. Let me guess, it tastes ā€œamayyyzinā€.

Reactions: 17
It riles me how she talks over the kettle, just move your bleeping phone you utter utter tosser

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yikes. If itā€™s gifted the place that gifted it is about to learn a lesson

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Notice how she was saying sheā€™s ordered loads of stuff and still has more to order for Paigeā€™s birthday as itā€™s a ā€œspecialā€ one because sheā€™s turning 16? Interesting that she gave her nephew Ā£50 cash for his 18th last week but is buying loads of stuff for Paige which by the sounds of it must cost far more. Very bizarre and creepy to be showing that kind of favouritism among teenagers. If I was their mum, I wouldnā€™t have it.
Exactly.

Sheā€™s not buying all these gifts for Paige out of kindness either, she's using them to manipulate Paige, buying her affection and guilt-tripping her into spending time together.

Reactions: 16
"Sorry about your ms, hope she's better soon x" just to channel her inner Gaz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.