Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. If it’s gifted the place that gifted it is about to learn a lesson
I thought the same thing! When will they learn 😂 I can't believe people gift the fat slob food to shovel into her at their establishment, proper off putting

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen this on Reddit, it’s finished me off I’m bleeping howling 😭

IMG_4903.jpeg

---
I’ve really learnt my lesson I am NEVER looking at Tattle or Reddit whilst on public transport ever again. 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I don’t know if anybody follows Anna Sitar (what a queen) but she’s posted a video about her grandmother being poorly, and the simplicity and calmness of her video, whilst showing intense sadness, is how sharing news like that to a public platform should be done.
Bison should be disgusted with herself.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen this on Reddit, it’s finished me off I’m bleeping howling 😭

View attachment 2909072
---
I’ve really learnt my lesson I am NEVER looking at Tattle or Reddit whilst on public transport ever again. 😭😭😭
I keep saying this and only just realised who it is. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Is it really the trolls who need to get a life or the enablers. Sad bastard comments such as "I'm obsessed with you","OMG my birthday is the same day as Paiges" and "OMG, I've got the same socks as you" God get a life you arse lickers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a set tone for her sympathy vids doesn’t she, it’s so false!
Anyway, came across this, don’t think I’ve seen it before and if I’ve had to see it, then so do you lot too 😬
---
3B159570-4F90-4083-8CB6-CD77D4A52EF1.jpeg

Separated at birth

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If anyone was on a very crowded train out of Sheffield earlier and saw a lanky bint convulsing in the corridor that was me. The harder I tried not to laugh, the funnier that Reddit picture became.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Buzzing off her butterbean titties, over food at Hello Kitty 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1st of May starting strong with a kebab and a pre-mix smoofie

Focus om youm 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.