Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go with another sympathy videoum to gain more attention. She knows exactly what she’s doing. Trying to gain more pity followers. Also anyone of her family on TikTok will know what a laughing stock she is so these videos will be the norm to them by now. None of them will think she’s dead for god sake 🤣

Reactions: 8
Shes had soooooommm many messagesum asking if shes deadum! duck off, literally nobody cares apart from that bumhole licker Jodi. Now there's a person who needs to get a life! Sad fucker!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It wisnae me I can’t for the life of me figure out how to upload videos on here!
I’m sure it was on YT though, I’ll do some digging - maybe I posted a link or screenshot x

Screaming here ya go
🤣🤣🤣
Love ya Shirl but oooft it’s a No from me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes becki I’m sure that person who I can only assume is a 13 year old boy taking the piss with his friends who made that video is so jealous of you 🤣

Also if I see one more comment of some absolute tool saying how amazing her skin is 😡😡😡 ARE THEY ACTUALLY bleeping BLIND?!
She’s got the worst skin on a 31 year old I’ve ever seen?
I’m not sure who is worse. Becki or these freaks feeding her enormous ego

Christ she’s a mess
Her face is actually so chubby it looks like a mask. “You must be jealous of me, if you don’t like what you see scroll on” your on a public platform. Ppl are allowed an opinion. Your constantly stuffing your face or shopping for food.. if you did something a bit more inspirational you might get more positivity.

Reactions: 11
It wisnae me I can’t for the life of me figure out how to upload videos on here!
I’m sure it was on YT though, I’ll do some digging - maybe I posted a link or screenshot x

Screaming here ya go
If she thinks she looks and sounds like Cher then she's as delusional as Bison.
---
I’m currently in Turkey and I’ve seen ragged old stray street dogs that look better looked after than Rickets 😭
They're not ragged old dogs, that's Bisons family on holiday.x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I grew up on Haven Holidays, and yes that song was often played, however, last time I checked it didn’t have that meme in front of it.

bet she doesn’t even know the artist

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.