Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well obviously she doesn't like Primark because they don't do her size. Yet she still thinks she doesn't have a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she's acting like she's done a 12 hour shift of work going to bed early when in fact she's walked around shopping and been stuffing her face with kebab

Reactions: 27
Between Aimee and Bec Bec, they could power a small nation for several years with the amount they spend on takeaways every month.
Add in Charly Anne and between them they'd eliminate world poverty. Charly's declared April takeaways topped out at 47, Bison has competition

• Wow
Reactions: 19
“Shout out to Meggi lashes, I seen your vending macheeeeen. So proud of youm”
Honestly her grasp of the English language at a big 31 years old is painful! She’s scamming evryyyywoooooon pretending to be a social media influencer yet she’s illiterate, brainless and ignorant!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Shout out to Meggi lashes, I seen your vending macheeeeen. So proud of youm”
Honestly her grasp of the English language at a big 31 years old is painful! She’s scamming evryyyywoooooon pretending to be a social media influencer yet she’s illiterate, brainless and ignorant!
And she didn't even use the vending machine.. not that proud are you beck beck

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The YouTuber I linked before did another video on her 😂 He talked about the grazing table, saying she has inflated hands and that she defo won’t live to 40 👀
He also mentioned how tight the watch is on her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Becki gives me proper Baby Reindeer Martha vibes! Sorry if it’s already been said, I haven’t read all of the thread 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nothing like a warmer day to scare you in to going to the gym to desperately try to get a summer body. How the hell does she not get these sort of thoughts?!

Reactions: 18
The YouTuber I linked before did another video on her 😂 He talked about the grazing table, saying she has inflated hands and that she defo won’t live to 40 👀
He also mentioned how tight the watch is on her 😂

Just watched, he's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yours clothing come up big too, the sizing is always way off a 26/28 is more like a 30/32

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.