Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Becki our new knife crime Tsar.

I just don’t knowm how them yoofffs can’t just bluddi be kind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Remember this ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
New videom. Went to yours clothing got some new leggings in size 26-28 but tried to cover up with her thumb
But of COURSE she had to buy leggings. Hers are now too loose aren’t they, after her two workouts.
i had fallen behind and only just caught up. She def looks worse now than December sort of time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well obviously she doesn't like Primark because they don't do her size. Yet she still thinks she doesn't have a problem.
Ooh she’s been reading here again…. Mentioned in her hawllll videum that primark don’t do her size

Reactions: 4
But of COURSE she had to buy leggings. Hers are now too loose aren’t they, after her two workouts.
i had fallen behind and only just caught up. She def looks worse now than December sort of time
I bought some leggings from yours and after 3 washes the elastic was gone. She's not lost weight she's just bloody washed the yeast ridden things

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thank christ she's brought a vest to wear under that pink top her nipples sticking through the holes would be traumatising! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So she whacked a few fivers in a balloon for her nephew but going all out got Paige

“the word I’m getting is…N0NÇE”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really want to try this ice tea, it looks so nice????? It’s literally brown liquid in a bottle????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.