Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’re so overweight your feet hurt from literally having a stroll around the shops you know you’ve got a big problem 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like she’s been having far too much fun with the clitbasher 3000 and forgot to clean herself up afterwards

IMG_9525.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching the Costco video and notice the hard cut after she says she’s going to look at shower gels?

Reactions: 7
That top she's wearing is bleeping hideous and needs burning immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hear knife crime is now at an all time low due to Becky speaking out about how awful and disgusting all these "stabbings and stuff" is x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know it’s been said many times but she gave the nephew £50 for his 18th bit looks like she’s spending quadruple that on Paige. 18th is a more special birthday than 16th. She’ll probably buy her a car for her 18th.

Reactions: 21
I know it’s been said many times but she gave the nephew £50 for his 18th bit looks like she’s spending quadruple that on Paige. 18th is a more special birthday than 16th. She’ll probably buy her a car for her 18th.
17th I reckon - when she can take lessons.

Reactions: 6
"Look how beautiful that tea bags are" do they have schools in the Port or is it just a fend for yourself situation?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Not sure she will encourage Paige to drive as then Auntie Bec Bec is no use to her and won’t spend as much time with her.

Reactions: 22
I don’t how she shows her big fat face in her family. Last min buying the rest of her family presents from Morrisons and BNM and then posting videos picking up expensive make up for Paige as PART of her present. The sooner shirley tombstones the daft bleep the better.

Reactions: 21
The way I see it, her nepheums very wisely refused to be part of her TikToks, are likely highly embarrassed by her & the last thing an 18 yr old lad wants is his Aunty Dreamliner making a big fuss about his birthday. He would never hear the end of it from his mates.

Reactions: 13
Takeaway Tracker - May 2024
01/05/24 - P*ado Smoovie - £5.50
01/05/24 - Kebab Assortment - £23.45
02/05/24 - Smoovie wiv Potatoum - £5.49

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.