Becki Jones #87 Too fat to stomp but likes to observe, scrannin a suitcase and bein a perv

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed how she’s talking more and more like Aimee (thissinglemama) in her videos. Soum weird
She’s always copying Aimee. Aimee’s daughter is currently obsessed with hello kitty as well apparently.
---
I've just watched the video about Ian.

Does she not understand the gravity of vascular dementia? Or even any of his diagnoses, he's clearly not a very well man, which is terrible. But I don't understand how or why she's not doing things with him whilst she still can, making memories, spending time with him. Instead it's all 'think positive', 'stay positive', 'stay strong' and daily trips to bleeping supermarkets. It doesn't matter how positive you are, vascular dementia very sadly does not have a good outcome no matter how strong or positive anyone is.
I really get sick of hearing about staying positive & all that crap she comes out with.
---
This is a rhetorical question.... Why does she put M's at the end of words?
'If you knowem, you knowem?
I have followed this thread for ages but rarely commented.
What the actual duck though. Why? It's so jarring
To piss ppl off. She always gets comments about it so gets more engagement. She’s said before in vids it’s not her accent it’s just how she likes to say things.

Reactions: 9
Both the kettle and the hairdryer drive me insane. Either stop filming or just don’t try and talk over the noise.

Reactions: 16
She’s always copying Aimee. Aimee’s daughter is currently obsessed with hello kitty as well apparently.
---
Aimee acts like she doesn’t exist. You think with her woes she would mention Becki to add her to ‘pity the poor influencers’ rants. Plus they’re from the same general part of the country.
But honestly I think she would cross the street to avoid her and would die if she was mentioned in the same breath.

Reactions: 10
Both the kettle and the hairdryer drive me insane. Either stop filming or just don’t try and talk over the noise.
I feel this about when she tries to talk and eat at the same time. Just stop bleeping talking, the world will cope without your inane drivel.

Reactions: 10
So she was spotted then.. bet she absolutely shits herself when someone recognises her wondering if they’re a “fan” of if they’re going to take pictures of her in the wild.
IMG_8375.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awww sorry about your MS I actually am like obviously I’m going to be upset about that innit yeah and Hadiqa you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and I don't want to be mates wiv you alright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Awww sorry about your MS I actually am like obviously I’m going to be upset about that innit yeah and Hadiqa you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and I don't want to be mates wiv you alright
This has finished me off I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She finks by doing that she’s dainty! Nuffink dainty about her! Well maybe apart from her constantly erect pinkie!
I learnt something new the other day. The pinkie boner was a sign that you had syphillis way back when. Can’t remember exactly when but the olden days. Not sure how the virgin Bison got it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This has me dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Aimee acts like she doesn’t exist. You think with her woes she would mention Becki to add her to ‘pity the poor influencers’ rants. Plus they’re from the same general part of the country.
But honestly I think she would cross the street to avoid her and would die if she was mentioned in the same breath.
😂😂 she probably doesn’t want to be associated with her lol

Reactions: 5
Between Aimee and Bec Bec, they could power a small nation for several years with the amount they spend on takeaways every month.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.