Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are newspapers not really really filthy? Imagine how many hands have touched that paper and then she serves her food on it 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Are newspapers not really really filthy? Imagine how many hands have touched that paper and then she serves her food on it 🤢🤮
Plus the fact that one of the reasons they stopped using it , as well as the hygiene reason, was because of the nasties in the ink. Bleurgh.

Reactions: 16
Seein my adult 30 year old wasteman kid walk in with a freezer tea on a board complete with newspaper would have me leavin the room mid meal for a calming down joint

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Oh no Tattlers, someone on Tikky Tokky says the police have opened a file because of the cyber bullying. Hands up who's shitting their pants with fright. 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just shows how much she filters herself, on the meatball vid someone is using an unfiltered pic of her and the comments are all ripping her appearance in defence of… her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why can’t she have a meal out without filming herself. Every bit of her sad life has to be milked for content. Her family can’t have a convo without it being plastered on TikTok, shes rude and entitled as duck.

Reactions: 17
Why can’t she have a meal out without filming herself. Every bit of her sad life has to be milked for content. Her family can’t have a convo without it being plastered on TikTok, shes rude and entitled as duck.
When she put that voiceover about her dad's many biopsies over a video of her laughing and stuffing garlic bread and popcorm chickum in her fat mouth, wow.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
When she put that voiceover about her dad's many biopsies over a video of her laughing and stuffing garlic bread and popcorm chickum in her fat mouth, wow.
She’s using her Dads medical conditions for content / sympathy / attention. It’s not like she’s even raising awareness or putting any useful info out for others, it’s all about her and how she’s being the strong one. I absolutely bleeping despise her for it, the nasty rotten scab.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys I wanted background noise to try to make me get to sleep and I honestly just thought I’d put on Becki dishing up tea and droning on as it’s like counting sheep, it’s so repetitive and boring 😄 it’s not good if she has that effect

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks a bleeping sight and probably went round a supermarket or three after that.
I don’t wear make up to go for a walk or go to the supermarket. I really don’t understand what the issue is? Think she’s got far bigger (lol) issues than that.

Reactions: 17
When she says ' soum i wasnt very happy with this garlic bred cos i had toum much cheese so youllm see me picking it off in a sec' and then proceed to pick the cheese off and dep it in the dep and then inhale it 🤣 normally if you dont like something becki you pick it out and put it to the side not bleeping dep it and eat it anyway 🤣
I wonder if she was gonna edit the bit where she’s eating it out. I don’t know why she makes a big deal about cheese, who actually cares.
---
She ordered 3 starters although she said she only ordered 2 because she didn’t want a big main meal lol what

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.