Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her ‘management’ have told her to play on the troll comments and basically turn herself into a joke act (which she’s always been but unknowingly). This hyper, I can take the poss out of myself bison started around the time she started calling herself a fat girl.
And that outfit is horrendous. Bon barche shirt with yeasty leggings and those nasty ass trainers. The crocs would look better and that’s saying something

Reactions: 9
If she starts calling herself morbidly obese instead of fat I might have a shred of respect

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hold on, she got ready in that hideous leopard shirt thing but in her wheel video she’s wearing a jumper?

Reactions: 6
That bleeping buffoon is all about quantity not quality. Fish and chips in M&S are 'a bit expensive in ere'. Well it's £2.70 for a 600g bag of Triple Cooked M&S cheps but that won't fill the bison so she's gone for Tesco cheps at 3.10 for twice the amount. 300g fresh battered cod £4.50 in M&S but fathead prefers 300g of pollock for £3.40. bleeping fick.

Reactions: 20
"pub classics" it's bleeping oven fish and chips. It's a tea that you make when you can not be arsed to actually cook and she's making a big deal out of it 🫠 she's genuinely the most boring witch on the planet

Reactions: 24
Will happily spunk £20-30 on a takeaway but can’t stretch to some fresh fish from M&S

Reactions: 42
I reckon her ‘management’ have told her to play on the troll comments and basically turn herself into a joke act (which she’s always been but unknowingly). This hyper, I can take the poss out of myself bison started around the time she started calling herself a fat girl.
And that outfit is horrendous. Bon barche shirt with yeasty leggings and those nasty ass trainers. The crocs would look better and that’s saying something
She doesn’t have any management any more

Reactions: 5
Ffs @gigilouxx fire the tracker up she's at it again
---
Dosnt want a full meal so gets 3 starters... becki logic is wild

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tried braving a video of hers, first 3 seconds and she’s done a dance, i want to seriously right hook her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she says ' soum i wasnt very happy with this garlic bred cos i had toum much cheese so youllm see me picking it off in a sec' and then proceed to pick the cheese off and dep it in the dep and then inhale it 🤣 normally if you dont like something becki you pick it out and put it to the side not bleeping dep it and eat it anyway 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Checken and Chep Tracker:
04/04/2024: Checken Tenders, Cheps & Dep
10/04/2024: Iceland Boneless Checken Box (KFC Dupe) & McCain Airfryer Cheps
16/04/2024: 2 checken streps and doner meat over chips (plus a burger)
18/04/2024: Checken Big Mac and cheps.
23/04/2024: Home made checken burger and cheps
26/04/2024: Checken Tenders and Popcorn checken (no cheps)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Her management are dead

Reactions: 3
I can’t bleeping stand her. ‘I try to remain positive for everyone’ fuccckkkk offffffff

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.