Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bleeping stand her. ‘I try to remain positive for everyone’ fuccckkkk offffffff
I wish I knew why this annoyed me so much. Feel like she's saying her family are led by emotions but she's the level headed one. When in reality they all have normal lives to cope with when her biggest worry is her neck meal

Reactions: 23
Takeaway Tracker - April 2024
01/04/24 - Miller & Carter - £41.10
04/04/24 - River Chicken and Chep - £12.24
06/04/24 - Obesity Celebration Chineesum - £16
09/04/24 - Port n Anchum brekkie - £12.50
10/04/24 - Mcdonnums - £8.80
11/04/24 - Free farm food - £FREE
11/04/24 - Whopper & double chep - £14.64
12/04/24 - Stringy Egg and Dull Conversation - £11.05
13/04/24 - Dominoums (Don’t Like Cheese Edition) £31.98
16/04/24 - Free Lardfest -£FREE
18/04/24 - Mcdonnums Noo Menoo - £14.96
20/04/24 - Frappay - £3.09
20/04/24 - Indium - £21.55
24/04/24 - Pancake Mountain and Free Towessstt - £11.59
24/04/24 - Birthday Doner Meat - £16.67
26/04/24 - Smorgasbord (Don’t Like Cheese Edition) - £10.74

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
"It's hard to sink in" says the great ugly breezeblock bonced moron as she shoves a chicken tender in her mouth. Seems like you're really suffering. I'll get my tiny violin out.

Reactions: 19
When my dad was diagnosed last year I could barely eat for a week and that's coming from a binge eater...and i certainly wasn't jumping around dancing,thank god in a way Ian has memory problems because imagine knowing your daughters up there laughing and dancing about when your faced with such horrible news.

Ffs I just want to shake her I would do anything to trade places to have my dad here with me now and that cow is just getting about pretending to be hyper so she can get a matching "adhd" diagnoses to match her paigey :/

• Heart
Reactions: 28
£226.64 on takeaways and eating out this month plus 2 freebies. 4 days left… wonder if she will hit the £300 mark 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
These new twerking videums are so funny 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish I knew why this annoyed me so much. Feel like she's saying her family are led by emotions but she's the level headed one. When in reality they all have normal lives to cope with when her biggest worry is her neck meal
Neck meal 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When my dad was diagnosed last year I could barely eat for a week and that's coming from a binge eater...and i certainly wasn't jumping around dancing,thank god in a way Ian has memory problems because imagine knowing your daughters up there laughing and dancing about when your faced with such horrible news.

Ffs I just want to shake her I would do anything to trade places to have my dad here with me now and that cow is just getting about pretending to be hyper so she can get a matching "adhd" diagnoses to match her paigey :/
Just think if she got diagnosed with adhd, the enablers will probably blame it on the trolls.

Reactions: 3
Her counting the food out loud everytime makes me want to die. 😤 why is she pouring peas and sauce out of a tub into a ramekin? Plsssss my soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It crossed my mind where did the 4th piece of fish go but we all know our resident Henry hoover inhaled it the greedy cow

Reactions: 18
Checken and Chep Tracker:
04/04/2024: Checken Tenders, Cheps & Dep
10/04/2024: Iceland Boneless Checken Box (KFC Dupe) & McCain Airfryer Cheps
16/04/2024: 2 checken streps and doner meat over chips (plus a burger)
18/04/2024: Checken Big Mac and cheps.
23/04/2024: Home made checken burger and cheps
26/04/2024: Checken Tenders and Popcorn checken (no cheps)
She probably had someone else’s cheps 🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.