Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no Tattlers, someone on Tikky Tokky says the police have opened a file because of the cyber bullying. Hands up who's shitting their pants with fright. 🖕
I’m personally not shitting my pants as I use ‘Tattle’ for its intended purpose; to gossip and take the piss out of people making money by posting their vacuous lives online. The people who should be concerned are the absolute weirdos that mock her father and post her address, I think that goes into totally different territory and I’m sure that would be breaking some kind of law.

Reactions: 49
When her dad passed she’ll put a collage of their final memories together and it’ll just be her eating food at a restaurant he may or may not have been at with her
‘Ah this was me having a mcdonums just after finding out about his skin cancer’

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m personally not shitting my pants as I use ‘Tattle’ for its intended purpose; to gossip and take the piss out of people making money by posting their vacuous lives online. The people who should be concerned are the absolute weirdos that mock her father and post her address, I think that goes into totally different territory and I’m sure that would be breaking some kind of law.
Hate the comments about her dad. Aimee has people trying to interfere with her life like calling social services or DVLA. Becki makes me feel sick but I'd never meddle in her life. Some people are obsessed to a weird degree.

Reactions: 17
Exactly this. Never commented, shared, liked one of her videums, and only use Tattle to laugh at her pathetic life choices.
The burner accounts that comment weird tit about her family under her videos are the people that need looking into. Tattle always gets the blame.

Reactions: 29
If I were you lot I’d be far more worried about the police report I’ve just made about wearing NIGHTIES during the coldest year on earth so far.

absolute wrong uns the lot of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If I were you lot I’d be far more worried about the police report I’ve just made about wearing NIGHTIES during the coldest year on earth so far.

absolute wrong uns the lot of you.
I wear nothing to bed, even in the coldest months - hard as nails, me 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What these knobhead tiktokers and weird little fans need to realise is, Tattle isn't breaking any law. It is completely compliant, has reporting facilities and is moderated. Also, the first piece of advice within cyber bullying cases is to remove or private your accounts. Which Becki would never do as she's an attention seeking boar.

Tattle (or at least this thread where we don't report her to various authorities) is no different to tabloids, really. I don't see the police taking down every magazine that's ever ran a speculative or critical story about a real celebrity. "The police have opened a case" and I'm sure it'll be closed, no further action. If the Jack Monroe, Katie Price etc threads are still standing, I can assure you the police are not arsed about this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Dressing gown hanging on back of door - wouldn’t have to deviate to grab it 😂. I do have short / vest top sets if I’m away from home though 😊
I’m just happy to hear there’s a plan in place tbh. It panics me when I hear situations like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments about her Dad would be enough for me to stop posting him. I just would keep everything about my Dad private. How she can still post him to get money, content, and "any comments are engagment" is disgusting tbh. She knows when she posts him that people are gonna be vile about him. I couldn't cope with someone slagging off me or even my dogs, tbh. Never mind my Dad. It's wrong, and people think she's this lovely person 🙄

Reactions: 27
When my dad was diagnosed last year I could barely eat for a week and that's coming from a binge eater...and i certainly wasn't jumping around dancing,thank god in a way Ian has memory problems because imagine knowing your daughters up there laughing and dancing about when your faced with such horrible news.

Ffs I just want to shake her I would do anything to trade places to have my dad here with me now and that cow is just getting about pretending to be hyper so she can get a matching "adhd" diagnoses to match her paigey :/
If anything happened to my Dad I genuinely think I wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, never mind go for chicken and chep. Sending love to you

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That address that keeps being posted isn’t even the right one, it seems to be a flat in London 🙄

Reactions: 5
Exactly this. Never commented, shared, liked one of her videums, and only use Tattle to laugh at her pathetic life choices.
The burner accounts that comment weird tit about her family under her videos are the people that need looking into. Tattle always gets the blame.
Some of the comments are getting disgusting but people also get the enablers slagging them off for making comments about her poor eating habits and the consequences it may have, also the fact that she is using her dad's illness as sympathy. What the enablers don't realise is that if the police get involved there is a very high chance of them telling her to either turn the comments off or to terminate her account. In both cases she will lose her income.

Reactions: 6
How is she okay keeping comments like this on there? For a start she knows her 15 yo niece looks at her page

IMG_4732.jpeg

---
I love nighties cos I hate anything twisting round my legs or riding up my arse
Feel like you’re all missing out on the wonders of male underwear

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
But she’ll never delete them because then she can say “look at the horrible comments I get”

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.