Becki Jones #86 Bison is twerking when she should be working!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interestingly where the police might well get involved is the vile comments about Paige. I’ve seen some shocking sexual ones and she’s a minor

Reactions: 11
That address that keeps being posted isn’t even the right one, it seems to be a flat in London 🙄
Talking about locations, has she never thought about the safety implications of revealing the places she regularly goes to especially if she's alone most of the time.

Reactions: 8
Interestingly where the police might well get involved is the vile comments about Paige. I’ve seen some shocking sexual ones and she’s a minor
Isn’t Auntie N0nce N0nce meant to be monitoring her TikTok 😭

Reactions: 9
Oh no Tattlers, someone on Tikky Tokky says the police have opened a file because of the cyber bullying. Hands up who's shitting their pants with fright. 🖕
Lmao who said that? The police can’t even deal with *real* crimes let alone hurty words on tiktok

Reactions: 19
Lmao who said that? The police can’t even deal with *real* crimes let alone hurty words on tiktok
One of the enablers. She/he is constantly telling people she/he has reported the troll. What is ironic is the fact that they only go by their user name and have no PFP.

Reactions: 3
Hate the comments about her dad. Aimee has people trying to interfere with her life like calling social services or DVLA. Becki makes me feel sick but I'd never meddle in her life. Some people are obsessed to a weird degree.
Tbf anyone who flaunts their kid online should be reported to social services as they are failing to safe guard their kids. I don’t think she dies it anymore so that is something I guess. And that DVLA thing is bullshit anyway as they apparently got an update of them, which would never happen as they don’t have time nor can they give out personal details to random people that contact them. I think she’s a twit like most influenzers but I wouldn’t waste my time reporting her to the DVLA or social services as I have better things to be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you know who’d I love to see getting nicked though.
The absolute sad fucker behind the Lucas accounts.
I would piss myself laughing if he was outed.

Reactions: 19
Do you know who’d I love to see getting nicked though.
The absolute sad fucker behind the Lucas accounts.
I would piss myself laughing if he was outed.
I’m sure he already has been doxxed a few times on TT

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If I were you lot I’d be far more worried about the police report I’ve just made about wearing NIGHTIES during the coldest year on earth so far.

absolute wrong uns the lot of you.
🤣🤣 I can’t stand my legs being covered in bed. Nighties are minging though

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know medical stuff can be confusing, but she said her dad had to have something like 28 biopsies??? And then said its difficult to explain. Yeah, difficult to explain if you've got tit for brains and don't know what you're taking about.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.