Becki Jones #82 Jurassic Pork the lost meal prep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm curious how beck ended up so useless? Her older siblings have made lives for themselves and seem to be functioning members of society what went wrong Cath?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way she refers to things as “chickens” just say “that chicken” you fat demic
She’s a bleeping imbecile. Calling chicken “chickens” but can’t add the “s” at the end of cresp?? It literally says on the packet-“crispS” Granted she probs hoovers them up without even glancing at the packaging but still! God I think that annoys me the most about this oaf! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
---
Imagine being in your thirties reviewing frozen chicken nuggets and chips
Sad fuckin life
Oh c’mon now, all of her followers will have private messaged her to do that reeeeeevoooooo. They are all so interested in Iceland frozen chicken(s) 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.