Becki Jones #82 Jurassic Pork the lost meal prep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 5yr old was looking over my shoulder at Becky, looked at me and said: "why does she speak like that? ... why does she have fat cheeks?" šŸ™ˆ šŸ¤£ kids are savage....but truthful šŸ« 

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on, he survived the bubonic plague, what more do you want? I'm one of those those rare people that loves dogs and cats equally. I actually feel sorry for Caff. Losing the dog.then her husband and the bison very soon.
I was quite severely attacked by a dog when I was younger so I'm hesitant around them, but once a dog has established itself as not an asshole then I'm okay.

I'm attacked by my cat daily but he weighs less than my baby and has no teeth so šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Rickets probs brought the plague to England tbf

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The fact shes still wearing her sweaty workout top hours after is making me feel sick šŸ¤®
And not only that but sheā€™s sat in her bed eating that chicken in her sweaty clothes too šŸ¤¢ I can always tell by the early 2000s style wallpaper

• Sick
Can literally see the slimming filter following her legs around on that dance vid

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is disordered eating but I donā€™t think she actually cares? I donā€™t think she wants to loose weight she loves food too much. Of course at times she wishes she was thinner like when she goes miles away to the shop so no one sees her or cries about people filming her in nandoā€™s but overall she doesnā€™t ever want to get better she loves eating too much the. Fat witch

Reactions: 17
Imagine being in your thirties reviewing frozen chicken nuggets and chips
Sad fuckin life

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is disordered eating but I donā€™t think she actually cares? I donā€™t think she wants to loose weight she loves food too much. Of course at times she wishes she was thinner like when she goes miles away to the shop so no one sees her or cries about people filming her in nandoā€™s but overall she doesnā€™t ever want to get better she loves eating too much the. Fat witch
She gets reported for her disordered eating all the time. Surely thar must give her head a wobble

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve not been keeping up wiv the Fred and Iā€™m sorry.

But I just witnessed Becki doing the Iā€™m a little teapot dance in front of what looked like Rickettā€™s corpse and I just need to make sure my husband didnā€™t spike my drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The audacity of her to say she's making small changes as if she didn't eat a gigantic slab of chocolate cake only last week. šŸ˜­
Oh no we all know what's coming next. The followers will be saying "Don't get the trolls get to you, you do what you want, don't worry if you get diabetes etc".

Reactions: 10
She must be taking the piss at this point ā€œthey look like the spicy wuns, you can always tell by the breadingā€ , sorry the BREADING?!?
What a load of processed shite she has put away in her gunt today šŸ˜­

• Haha
She actually peaked my interest with the air fryer chips but did she tell us if there was any difference to normal onesā€¦? Heck no. Just ā€œniceā€
She can get fucked

Reactions: 12
Oh duck. Been run ragged in work today so just catching up on today's offerings. She has all the coordination of a freight train and Rickets is just lying on the tracks....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Deffo a secret eater hence the saying night time snacking is her downfall. I also think thats why we dont see all she eats in her what I eat in a days- doesn't count to her if she gorges on something at 1am because thats technically the next day which is probs why she gets up so late. The way she talked about food in general in that video is giving very much food addict (not that we didn't know that already)

Werenā€™t you meant to add more water to that gravy so itā€™s like a liquid? Itā€™s so thick it looks like a paste šŸ—

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Werenā€™t you meant to add more water to that gravy so itā€™s like a liquid? Itā€™s so thick it looks like a paste šŸ—
Itā€™s because sheā€™s so fick that she adds the powder first and then still measures the water to 200ml including the powder, without considering that it means sheā€™s added less than 200ml

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dead that fatty thinks her downfall to her diet is eating after a certain timeā€¦. And not the fu king suitcase of processed tit she demolishes on a Sunday. Fat pork chop

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rickets probably thought there was an earthquake whilst she was dancing. Must have brought back memories of him surviving that British earthquake in 1931 x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.