Becki Jones #82 Jurassic Pork the lost meal prep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but why is the cutest person ever? Idk what drugs your taking kel but you need to lay off them hun.. you sound like your explaining someone with special needs
Or a child stop nouwm

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im sorry but why is the cutest person ever? Idk what drugs your taking kel but you need to lay off them hun.. you sound like your explaining someone with special needs
Or a child stop nouwm
Genuinely think its cos they think she has learning difficulties

Reactions: 27
Or a child stop nouwm
This literally just came on my fyp too and I came here to say the same thing. Why is she cute? What 31 year old woman wants to be called cute anyway? And what full grown woman calls another full grown woman cute? I just wanna scream ā€œshe hasnā€™t got special needs, sheā€™s just a fat, very simple person!!!ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This literally just came on my fyp too and I came here to say the same thing. Why is she cute? What 31 year old woman wants to be called cute anyway? And what full grown woman calls another full grown woman cute? I just wanna scream ā€œshe hasnā€™t got special needs, sheā€™s just a fat, very simple person!!!ā€
Exactly if i was describing my friends i would say shes beautiful and clever and kind, not cute. And if becki takes that as a compliment been called 'cute' then she really is thick as duck. A fat person waddling round her mums living room is as cute as a cats litter box. People dont even call her funny or pretty its always cute or the sweet which arnt compliments lets be honest

Reactions: 17
After the dance. At this point I feel like she is a social experiment and weā€™re in an episode of black mirror. This surely isnā€™t a real human being who wonā€™t dance in front of anyone but will post it on tik tok.

Reactions: 20
Exactly if i was describing my friends i would say shes beautiful and clever and kind, not cute. And if becki takes that as a compliment been called 'cute' then she really is thick as duck. A fat person waddling round her mums living room is as cute as a cats litter box. People dont even call her funny or pretty its always cute or the sweet which arnt compliments lets be honest
Imagine calling her funny though, She's got the personality of a dry sponge

Reactions: 7
The excessive squint when she eats or drinks wonā€™t ever stop pissing me off.
It's wild isn't it, never once in my whole life or career as a sous chef have I closed my eyes or audibly said MMMMMM when eating/tasting something šŸ« šŸ« šŸ«  she's a slob man

Reactions: 3
Looks to me like she got 2 breakfast meals. There was more than one drink in that drink bag, she had 2 hash browns and the extras sausage patty for ricketts did not look like it came off hers at all. I'd put money on it.
she probs had a mcfluerrryyyy in there for the freezer for a light "snack" an hour later šŸ¤®

Not sure what I did to deserve this on my for you pagešŸ„² If this is what it actually feels like to be Becki for the day, then I want out x
Seems like they havenā€™t watched many videums as thereā€™s way to much variety with those choicesā€¦

This would be more like itā€¦.

0E9E7903-10BA-49CD-B471-7572FAFA7E1C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deffo a secret eater hence the saying night time snacking is her downfall. I also think thats why we dont see all she eats in her what I eat in a days- doesn't count to her if she gorges on something at 1am because thats technically the next day which is probs why she gets up so late. The way she talked about food in general in that video is giving very much food addict (not that we didn't know that already)
surely she canā€™t be classing her self as a ā€œsecret eaterā€ at that size and her entire life revolves around eating pls šŸ˜­

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.