Beckhams #3 What do David's hair and Victoria have in common? They're both ridiculously thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole thing looked so bland boring , no amount of money can buy an atmosphere

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here is a photo of the boring dresses the girls had to wear and as
for the two boys, smart but they could have at least done something
with their hair to look presentable.

per_ten_was_seen_smiling_for_p-a-166_1649561987376.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What on earth did Davids dad's new wife look like. Brassy blonde hair, a dress that definitely isn't for someone in their 60's with crinkly skin and saggy boobs .
She could have looked more classier than that covered up with a toned down hair colour..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
TBH most of the women are dressed up as chavvy day at the races.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What on earth did Davids dad's new wife look like. Brassy blonde hair, a dress that definitely isn't for someone in their 60's with crinkly skin and saggy boobs .
She could have looked more classier than that covered up with a toned down hair colour..
Maybe that’s the type he’s into nowadays 😳

Reactions: 4
Plus there is a photo of the younger boy drinking beer which is underage both in UK and US
They're on the Peltz's private estate though, so I believe it's allowed with consent from a family member under US law. In the UK, an over-18 can buy someone aged 16 or 17 an alcoholic drink if they're eating a meal out in a restaurant and it's actually legal, believe it or not, for a child aged 5 upwards to drink alcohol at home or on other private premises.

Reactions: 12
I think the flower girl dresses are simple and appropriate, the head pieces are pretty.
The Mail have used largely unflattering photos of Harper, where she looks like David’s mum, which I’m guessing is deliberate and cruel. I’d rather a child could be natural rather than worrying about what her photos will look like, but that responsibility largely falls at the Beckhams door who use all their kids for clicks

I’m amazed at the lack of ‘celeb’ friends. Peltz must have thought his daughter was marrying practically into British royalty instead its chavland comes to Miami - he’s probably drafting the annulment as we speak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The whole thing looked so bland boring , no amount of money can buy an atmosphere
They should have booked Russ Abbot to be ‘The Turn’.

Here is a photo of the boring dresses the girls had to wear and as
for the two boys, smart but they could have at least done something
with their hair to look presentable.

View attachment 1183882
To be honest, the only people who looked like they were having a bit of fun were the young ‘uns.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how they met. I can’t imagine they moved in the same circles.
Daily Mail article says they met in 2017 at Coachella when he was with someone else and then met again at a Halloween party in 2019.

Reactions: 1
Loved the DM article where it says William and Kate politely declined the invite. So would I tbh! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Loved the DM article where it says William and Kate politely declined the invite. So would I tbh! 😊
Oh yes I had a good laugh at that, mind you I don't really think they were really invited in the
first place, someone made that up.

Reactions: 8
Curiosity got the better of me, I just went through the pics.
All I'm saying is Tana Ramsay looked a million times better than Posh, the wedding itself looked very contrived and boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Curiosity got the better of me, I just went through the pics.
All I'm saying is Tana Ramsay looked a million times better than Posh, the wedding itself looked very contrived and boring.
Tana's dress was the only one I said wow about.
Looking at the women's frocks, it looked like a budget wedding. All the men looked way better.
I can't wait to see the official photos.

Reactions: 10
I thought they looked like something off the rack. Nothing special and very plain.

Victoria looked ridiculous, her dress was far too risqué for a member of the wedding party and her hair looked like a messy bun. She’s worn some beautiful dresses in the past so I’m surprised she went for something so tacky.
I also think the adult bridesmaid dresses were as dull as dishwasher. How can you have a custom valentino gown then have your bridesmaids looking so rubbish?

I think VB struggled with her title as mother of the groom as it shows her age which is why she went with a negligee for a dress. Can you imagine if Brooklyn and Nicola end up having a kid, being called Granny Vick will send her over the edge

What an absolute chavfest. Everyone looks bloody terrible. Outfits look like they’re all from Quiz or Dorothy Perkins circa 2002.
Honourable shoutout to Jane Norman too

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Talking about the human doodle's hankering after a knighthood, I wonder if part of this marriage senario is to do with him acquiring the right amount of money, to be able to buy himself a knighthood?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.